Join for free
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2015, 01:33 PM

Re: Same old faces

I think we have a good variety of topics here - and really Pete, 6 threads from yourself since 2012 - takes the biscuit - but I can laugh with you on this, as I said we have a 'variety' of posters too - choose your threads and posts with a light heart - heavy threads are not for me .......
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2015, 01:35 PM

I'm laughing with you gal, spot on as usual!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2015, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I'm laughing with you gal, spot on as usual!
Hello me darling - hope you are well x
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2015, 01:39 PM

I'm almost positively hunky dory which is a first for me as you know!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2015, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
This is an interesting thread, in as much as this always seems to be the case on every forum I've ever posted on.

You'll always find that some members have more time than others to post, and therefore they tend to form a natural core group.

The pink fluffy posts might be annoying to some, but if you look at them as a kind of gel then maybe it helps the cohesion of the forum?

Anyway we all know that women will always use three times as many words than a man !!

Just three times.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

12-03-2015, 02:16 PM

I'm almost positively hunky dory which is a first for me as you know!
So pleased - feeling chirpy now
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2015, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by 2wheeler ->
Why do the same old faces take over just about every thread on this forum/? Any hint of serious points raised are immediately swallowed up in ´fluffy kitten´ exchanges under the same repeated names. Any genuine and short replies are almost universally ignored and you get a thread full of mushy exchanges of personal experiences, usually running into long and boring missives. Can´t they just have a fragrant little corner of their own?
No posts = no forum. It's as simple as that. It's obvious some people obviously get up your nose . Me possibly being one of them

I must admit I can sometimes be "fluffy", but only if I really feel for someone. I wouldn't be interested in a fragrant little corner. If I've igored genuine and short replies, then I apologise for that. I wouldn't have done it deliberately. I've had posts ignored too.

You can't complain too much about a forum if you don't make an effort to start threads very much.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire

12-03-2015, 04:38 PM

I'm more than a tad fluffy in the lighthearted threads but when they call for serious discussion obviously I'd try not to make light of the subjects unless someone else had done so and I chose to reply in the same vein.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

12-03-2015, 04:42 PM

I'm more than a tad fluffy in the lighthearted threads but when they call for serious discussion obviously I'd try not to make light of the subjects unless someone else had done so and I chose to reply in the same vein.
Sometimes it helps relieves the tension but then again - sometimes not - I think I've learnt a thing or two along the way .......
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2015, 04:45 PM

Fluff

Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top