Join for free
Page 11 of 60 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 12:45 AM

Re: The Supernatural

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
There are no spooks/spirits/souls/poltergeists etc.

They exist in the wishful thinking of primitives and not-so-brights who cannot accept that
when ya dead, ya dead !

Aliens - maybe.
No way of knowing at this stage of our development.
Given the infinite number of possible 'homes', it may be unlikely that we are the only life-form.
They exist in the wishful thinking of primitives and not-so-brights who
sounds like your mob Jo Bielke Peterson and Co
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
No - I am a Tiger !!
oh god deliciousimo - haven't had some tiger claws dug in me back for ages! - whooppee!

do you do walkins?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

09-07-2015, 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Nope and I don't want any either. This world seems well f****** up to me as it is, thank you.
oh Marks laddo - so glad ya back this place is goin to rags and ruin - we need you to straighten us out a bit. Now we are simple talkin about the "super natural"

I remember my first love after we had consumated our nups on the banks of the canal

Oer - you are super and so natural and so that's where I started being supernatural.

now were was I oh yes the ragdoll cat tale!

Now there once was a cat called Silver Tabby who had heard about the feline change op from simple moggy to ragdoll cat - every cat in the neighbourhood had been talkin about it.

so she persuaded her owner to take her to the vets and become a ragdoll cat - appropriate documents had to be scratched and then she was 'put under' and operated on - she awoke hours later laying flaccidly in her favorite cat cradle.

she tried to move her paws, but no response - lift her head but it just dropped again - wag her tail - it was limp.

Her dear sweet owner patsy appeared besides her and asked "how are ya feelin ST?"

the muffled response was " guttered, I just feel guttered" and therein lies the tale of the ragdoll cat!

ps: talk about supernatural - this babe is super relaxed - no need for claws on this cateoo
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 06:39 AM

Lol!!
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 08:15 AM

MKJ no need to be so rude to Aysa i think you owe her an apologie.😠
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 08:46 AM

Nope and I don't want any either. This world seems well f****** up to me as it is, thank you.
Each to their own MKJ
There are many that do want to share here !!
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 08:50 AM

Exactly Aysa if people are not interested in your thread then b****y stay off simple as that instead of spoiling it for others with their childish remarks!😠
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Exactly Aysa if people sre not interested in your thread then b****y stay off simple as that instead of spoiling it for others with their childish remarks!��
If only - but then that's the sensible thing to do - won't happen
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

09-07-2015, 09:29 AM

oh dear MKJ and I really thought the brain transplant would work wonders for you - are you still missing your vodka too much darling??

ps: my apologizes ladies we had sent MKJ off for remedial attention and it seems he is no better - aysa such a lovely name - I have a grand daughter who is called Ayesha and she is a lovely girl
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
yes and that precisely is the problem - in our younger days we called it "cock-sure" - get the idea?
'Cock-sure' or 'Cocky' you are not the first person to associate that description to me Gumbud, my O/H does it all the time when I get on my high horse....'Cocky Attitude' is the most frequent phrase. You're both probably right.....

In my earlier attempt to explain my views on the 'Supernatural' I did go a bit Wikipedia, but I suppose it's because nothing unexplained has ever happened to me; I've never seen anything, or heard anything or felt anything that either I or someone else couldn't explain.
And anything that I've read or heard about can be attributed to someone very much of this world.
So I remain sceptical, but admit that other theories are available.

Page 11 of 60 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top