Join for free
Page 11 of 53 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 10:39 PM

Re: Maddy McCann

Yep, tricky one, in that position, asking yourself questions must be difficult.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
I feel nothing for the parents . They say they left a little girl of not yet four and her siblings still in cots , and all their valuables in a holiday apartment . They say they expected that little girl to come and find where they were dining if she woke up again as she had done the previous night, crying .
In the dark ,in a foreign country . Monstrous . Yet they’ve thought nothing of telling that story in tv interviews over and over again around the world as if it was a mere nothing .

That’s why I don’t feel anything for them .It wasn’t a mistake they made ,it was a deliberate action .

I’ve followed the case from the beginning ,I’ve read the official PJ files which tells you what you need to know about the case . It’s not wise to form opinions from what newspapers tell you .
How do you know they thought it was a mere nothing ?
It must have been terrible to have to tell that story .
Putting themsleves in the worst possible light .

As you don’t speak Portuguese and you are not a police officer how have you read the ‘official Portuguese files ‘?

Have you informed the police - that have been on this case for 13+ years where they can find all they need to know ?

Most people do get their news from newspapers they are not always wrong .
The McCanns have moved heaven and earth in their attempts to find their child . Of course they have used the media it’s the best way what else hide away and do nothing !

In doing so they have exposed themselves to hate and speculation from people who ‘ think ‘ they know time and time again .
They are articulate intelligent people they know their own guilt in this matter they don’t need judgemental internet trolls to shove it down their throats for years and years .
At the same time they have had to live on and make a life for their other children with this terrible pain eating at them .

Some people go to extreme lengths in their fanatical hate for this couple .

Not many people could live with that degree of hatred for years .
Brenda Leyland could only live with it for four days after she was exposed as a hate troll..

Some even go as far as organising nasty campaigns against others on social forums who disagree with them .

Why would anyone do such a thing ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
I could never imagine what the McCanns are going through, all these years of not knowing, always preying on your mind, what happened to their daughter. It's heartbreaking to see the photos and little video clips of Madeleine, a lovely little girl. Your blood runs cold, just thinking of what happened to her. I do hope this latest news brings some results for the family, not that awful word closure, which I do not like at all. How anyone could not feel for the parents, baffles me.
It baffles me too John.
You have put it into words so well .
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 05:14 AM

Originally Posted by John ->
I could never imagine what the McCanns are going through, all these years of not knowing, always preying on your mind, what happened to their daughter. It's heartbreaking to see the photos and little video clips of Madeleine, a lovely little girl. Your blood runs cold, just thinking of what happened to her. I do hope this latest news brings some results for the family, not that awful word closure, which I do not like at all. How anyone could not feel for the parents, baffles me.
Yes it baffles me too ...Good post John.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
How do you know they thought it was a mere nothing ?
It must have been terrible to have to tell that story .
Putting themsleves in the worst possible light .

As you don’t speak Portuguese and you are not a police officer how have you read the ‘official Portuguese files ‘?

Have you informed the police - that have been on this case for 13+ years where they can find all they need to know ?

Most people do get their news from newspapers they are not always wrong .
The McCanns have moved heaven and earth in their attempts to find their child . Of course they have used the media it’s the best way what else hide away and do nothing !

In doing so they have exposed themselves to hate and speculation from people who ‘ think ‘ they know time and time again .
They are articulate intelligent people they know their own guilt in this matter they don’t need judgemental internet trolls to shove it down their throats for years and years .
At the same time they have had to live on and make a life for their other children with this terrible pain eating at them .

Some people go to extreme lengths in their fanatical hate for this couple .

Not many people could live with that degree of hatred for years .
Brenda Leyland could only live with it for four days after she was exposed as a hate troll..

Some even go as far as organising nasty campaigns against others on social forums who disagree with them .

Why would anyone do such a thing ?

You say they are intelligent articulate people.

So much so that they left their daughter alone for this to happen.....no intelligent mother or father would do that.

I have no hate for them ,can you imagine the guilt they must endure every day....I wouldn’t wish that on anybody.....

I have never be able to get my head around them leaving the child alone.

Just sayin....
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

05-06-2020, 06:56 AM

Intelligent people do stupid things all the time .
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 07:04 AM

My point was....they were so intelligent they left their daughter alone....

What they did was more than “stupid”.....education means nought..if you don’t have savvy to support it.

In their case it cost them their daughter...they have to live with what they did...a very heavy burden to bear....
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

05-06-2020, 07:15 AM

Luckily most of us don’t have to pay such a price for our stupidity.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

05-06-2020, 07:24 AM

I call it much ,much more than “stupidity “....that was point and I stand by it.....nothing more from me....
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
My point was....they were so intelligent they left their daughter alone....

What they did was more than “stupid”.....education means nought..if you don’t have savvy to support it.

In their case it cost them their daughter...they have to live with what they did...a very heavy burden to bear....
Why were the siblings left alone?

Page 11 of 53 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top