Join for free
Page 13 of 53 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 08:38 AM

Re: Maddy McCann

I am amazed I thought that everyone in the entire world knew that those children were left alone without having to go to police files .
No one AFAIK condones this .
But to keep on year after year persecuting these parents is incomprehensible to me.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
A picture painted by a corrupt copper is not one I choose to look at .

Meanwhile

Why not send some pms to your like minded friends to get them to put in complaints about me to the Moderaters ?
You actually think Amaral was responsible for all those thousands of pages of collected information ?
I say again stop trying to blame one detective for the entire PJ investigation .Your obsession with this man is palpable still after all these years .
Bottom line . It was not a mistake leaving the children alone . It was arranged that way .
Leaving a door open that fateful night was arranged ,not a mistake .
Read Kate McCann’s statement I the PJ files ,read her best friend’s statement also corroborating it .
Amaral didn’t make these things up !
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 08:53 AM

Stop bickering please
posts deleted
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 09:02 AM

There's no such thing as a perfect parent, apart from people who tell us what's best for us, but don't actually have any kids.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
You actually think Amaral was responsible for all those thousands of pages of collected information ?
I say again stop trying to blame one detective for the entire PJ investigation .Your obsession with this man is palpable still after all these years .
Bottom line . It was not a mistake leaving the children alone . It was arranged that way .
Leaving a door open that fateful night was arranged ,not a mistake .
Read Kate McCann’s statement I the PJ files ,read her best friend’s statement also corroborating it .
Amaral didn’t make these things up !
Your obsession not mine
A blind belief in a crooked policemen dismissed by his own force amazes me .
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 09:12 AM

People should save all their anger and condemnation, towards those scumbag predator peodophiles, who are stalking our young children constantly. I have two little granddaughters of 3 & 5, and there is no way on earth that I could cope with their abduction. It only takes seconds in some instances for children to be snatched, however watchful their parents are. I just hope and pray, I'm never, ever, in the same situation the poor McCann's are.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

05-06-2020, 09:13 AM

Yes John it doesn’t bear thinking about .
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by John ->
People should save all their anger and condemnation, towards those scumbag predator peodophiles, who are stalking our young children constantly. I have two little granddaughters of 3 & 5, and there is no way on earth that I could cope with their abduction. It only takes seconds in some instances for children to be snatched, however watchful their parents are. I just hope and pray, I'm never, ever, in the same situation the poor McCann's are.
I have no anger , it was not my child that was taken due to my ridiculous idea that little children of that age are safe to be left in an apartment in a foreign country ,safe enough even to leave a door open so that the eldest one could go out into the night in the dark to find me where I was enjoying myself .
Had these been parents in the UK they would soon enough have been dealt with ?
Would the parents of your grandchildren do such a thing ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

05-06-2020, 09:47 AM

Dealt with?
Take their other children away ?
Whip them at the carts tail.
Hang them from a street lamp?
Just to satisfy the self righteous .
Do they not have enough eternal punishment without adding to it ?
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 09:55 AM

A quick survey (re-read) of all of the entries, in this topic, lead me to believe that the majority would prefer that the McCanns were locked up, for negligence, and the Paedo(s) should be forgotten about.

Can we, therefore assume that the rest of the dining group should be locked up, as well, as they were doing the same as the McCanns.

Oh! & how about the rest of us who have have been guilty, in one way or another, of trusting our public more than we should.

Lock us all up!

We must defend the rights of the Paedo. He wouldn't have committed the crime if we hadn't left the door unlocked.

It's all our fault!

Page 13 of 53 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top