Join for free
Page 51 of 53 « First < 41 49 50 51 52 53 >
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2020, 07:46 PM

Re: Maddy McCann

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Blood comes from many sources especially if you have children they could have stubbed a toe . The people who rented the apartment the week before could have stubbed their toes .
You are relying on the sniffer dogs they can’t speak they are dogs that is why their alerts are not taken as valid without collaborating evidence Ie a cadaver .
Sniffer dogs alerted in the case of Shanna Matthews but she wasn’t even dead .
Sniffer dogs ( they same dogs in fact ) alerted in the children’s home in Jersey yet experts ( a pathologist and a archeologist ) could not agree if they they were human bones or chicken bones .
Have you actually seen the photos of where the blood spatters were Muddy?
Have you seen the photos of where the dogs alerted to cadaverine as well as it on Kate McCann's clothes ?It doesnt wash away you know .
How many times would the dogs have had to be wrong ? They didn't alert in any of the other friend's apts.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2020, 07:52 PM

Dogs are sensitive to their handlers reactions however involuntary
You cannot hang someone on the testimony of a sniffer dog .
Nor can you make up an imaginary scenario .
Without a body you have nothing .
And that is exactly why the Portuguese police did not charge the McCanns .
There is no evidence
It’s all in the mind
The child was taken poor little innocent .
Why not let her rest wherever that might be?
Those poor parents how can they live with this terrible cross .
There is no need for anyone else to make it heavier .
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2020, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Personally, I can't imagine that so much Zuleiker. I can't imagine a kiddie half asleep (perhaps) going climbing on sofa backs.
What I can imagine though, is if someone wanted to cart her off and wanted to quieten her screaming perhaps, a swift blow to her head would have silenced her and also account for the blood the dogs found?

As Muddy said though, just because the dogs found blood, does it mean it had to be fresh blood?
Blood behind the sofa tho Mups? Whoever would have had to carry her out of the bedroom ? Why approach the back of the sofa where the blood dog detected it ? Gerry McCann said he had pushed it back against the wall when questioned
No, it doesnt have to be fresh blood '.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2020, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Blood behind the sofa tho Mups? Whoever would have had to carry her out of the bedroom ? Why approach the back of the sofa where the blood dog detected it ? Gerry McCann said he had pushed it back against the wall when questioned
No, it doesnt have to be fresh blood '.

OK. I see what you mean now.
All this is a bit beyond me now, so I think I'll leave you folks to it.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2020, 07:55 PM

Zuleika
You haven’t answered the question .
Were you actually present at the questioning of the McCanns in Portugal ?
Unless you state categorically to the contrary we must assume that you were not in fact present and it is hearsay .
Zuleika
North West UK

09-06-2020, 07:58 PM

Dogs are sensitive to their handlers reactions however involuntary
You cannot hang someone on the testimony of a sniffer dog .
Nor can you make up an imaginary scenario .
Without a body you have nothing .
And that is exactly why the Portuguese police did not charge the McCanns .
There is no evidence
It’s all in the mind
The child was taken poor little innocent .
Why not let her rest wherever that might be?
Those poor parents how can they live with this terrible cross .
There is no need for anyone else to make it heavier .
You are wrong to say it's all in the mind of course . Investigating detectives work as a team gathering available information , sifting through it before coming to a conclusion .
Of course they didn't have enough evidence to charge the McCanns .... spot on !
You cannot say the child was taken , you have no evidence to quote your own words .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

09-06-2020, 07:59 PM

Were you or were you not in present in the flesh at the questioning of the McCanns ?

I really think we need to be clear on this point .
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2020, 08:00 PM

As they were distraught I expect they didn’t know what they were saying .
In fact it makes no difference at all .
The point here is that the child had gone not if the windows and shutters were open/ closed these are not really important.
People do make mistakes in statements especially under traumatic circumstances.

When statements are to be given, police want the person to be calm and level headed because it means the police get an accurate statement of events. Statements need to be as accurate and as truthful as possible because it allows the police to know where they need to start their investigations.

If a person is not in the right frame of mind to make a statement, the police will wait until the persons lawyer says their client is ready. All your doing is making excuses for the McCanns as to why they lied on their sworn statements.

The fact you keep saying the issue of the window and the blind is irrelevant just goes to show you are way out of your depth in this debate because the window and the blind are extremely important and the fact you are unable to see this speaks volumes about your attitude throughout this debate.
Zuleika
North West UK

09-06-2020, 08:02 PM

Zuleika
You haven’t answered the question .
Were you actually present at the questioning of the McCanns in Portugal ?
Unless you state categorically to the contrary we must assume that you were not in fact present and it is hearsay .
No I was not present but have read the questioning in the files, word for word and the world and his wife knows all the questions Kate Healey refused to answer apart from the last one of course .
You need to revise the meaning of hearsay.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2020, 08:04 PM

Were you or were you not in present in the flesh at the questioning of the McCanns ?

I really think we need to be clear on this point .

Why is that important? The transcripts (word for word) of what was said in questioning the McCann's is available for you too see. None of us needed to be present to know what was said because it's all there in the case files, which you have not read because if you had, you would not be asking the silly questions that you do.

Page 51 of 53 « First < 41 49 50 51 52 53 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top