Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 08:51 PM

Re: What do you do when you wake up?

I hope I remember to alter the clock in my bedroom tonight else I might well replay the whole scenario again tomorrow.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 09:37 PM

I am woke b a certain black moggie patting my face,then walking to and fro over my chest,I push her of and try to get her to lay down for a while longer,After a while I get up, gather my book and specs,come downstairs,visi the loo ,open back door for cat [ but she wont go out till shes had breakfast. I put the kettle on for a cuppa while I feed her,then do my breakfast, and cuppa, sit in armchair to eat/drink it ,while watching tele,Eventually I shower,drss and walk in the garden with cat [ she wont go on her own since we had the dog put to sleep a month ago
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 09:47 PM

When I eventually summon enough willpower to prise myself from my nice warm bed, I get my dressing gown on, stumble along to the bathroom, then go in the kitchen. Flick the kettle on as I walk past on my way to unlock the back door and let the dogs out for a wee. While they are doing that, I am then usually awake enough to go in the shed and get the wild bird food, and start giving them their breakfasts.
Then I flick the kettle on again because its usually gone cold by then, and make myself a nice cuppa.
Next I sort the dogs bedding out and get their breakfasts, put the news on and finally get my own brekkie.
Eventually I have a shower and get dressed.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 09:53 PM

I ask myself what day it is , have I any clients ? Make a cafetiere of fresh coffee , if cold put on my onsie , pad around wondering what the day will bring .

Think how lucky I am
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I ask myself what day it is , have I any clients ? Make a cafetiere of fresh coffee , if cold put on my onsie , pad around wondering what the day will bring .

Think how lucky I am
What clients? You on the game or summit?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I ask myself what day it is ,

Oh yes, I forgot that susan. I ask myself that too, on the way to the bathroom. Sometimes I have to ask several times!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 10:23 PM

What do I do when I wake up?
Well I go to the bathroom first and wash and brush my teeth then downstairs to let the dog out ,make a cuppa and turn on the laptop check emails and Over50s ..then after having a browse I take the dog out for a walk then breakfast when im home again. Then think what to do for the rest of the day
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 10:52 PM

Rise at six thirty boil kettle and prepare a fruit tea. Make bed while drinking it then wash and dress. Run between 5 and ten miles on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays. Walk a minimum of three miles on the other days. Return home, clean shoes then eat apple while checking Over 50's and filling out journal. Shower, shave and do 15 press ups - all I can manage these days. Enjoy porridge, or occasionally an egg on toast while re-visiting Over 50's. Let the day begin.....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-10-2015, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Rise at six thirty boil kettle and prepare a fruit tea. Make bed while drinking it then wash and dress. Run between 5 and ten miles on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays. Walk a minimum of three miles on the other days. Return home, clean shoes then eat apple while checking Over 50's and filling out journal. Shower, shave and do 15 press ups - all I can manage these days. Enjoy porridge, or occasionally an egg on toast while re-visiting Over 50's. Let the day begin.....

Much like my day then, Robert.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Bob it makes me tired just reading that, you must be so fit.
Well done

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top