Join for free
Page 12 of 70 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 08:06 PM

Re: The origin and history of the poink

Originally Posted by Jem ->
One must stand up for ones fellow man in times like this when he stands alone amongst great odds, not to worry Nom, remember "Yea though we walk through the valley of Poinks and Pillows do we feel no fear"
Was that your knees I just heard knocking Jem?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
One must stand up for ones fellow man in times like this when he stands alone amongst great odds, not to worry Nom, remember "Yea though we walk through the valley of Poinks and Pillows do we feel no fear"

Now look what you've done,Tess. I'm sorry, but I do feel strongly about a week long ban from the pub for Jem.

If he still persists in being disorderly, I would say no supper and lock him in his workshop for one night as well. That should sort it.

I'm really being too kind here, but I like Jem and wouldn't like to see him 'pillowed.'
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 11:56 PM

You're a hard woman Mups!
I may just look the other way however if Jem and Nom makes good case for leniency I may have to grant them a softer sentence.
Grovel away guys!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
You're a hard woman Mups!
I may just look the other way however if Jem and Nom makes good case for leniency I may have to grant them a softer sentence.
Grovel away guys!

Fair enough. I admit I get a bit emotional sometimes.
If they put forward a good case, I might be prepared to compromise, just for you Tess - but no promises. I'll try.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I think I prefer another method Art. I have every confidence the Chief Nom is not a heartless creature deep down. I have some ideas to ensure he cannot resist me.

I shall put me best frock on, and wear me tiara made from Eagle feathers, spray some perfume that smells of bird droppings, and have some of his favourite Pease Pudding on the table waiting for him. I also slipped the management a tenner to play birdsong music all evening.
Have faith my friend, he will not stand a chance. So weak at the knees he will become, so utterly besotted with me, he will be like putty in my hands.

Put some money aside for a new hat, Art, and be prepared to summon the others at short notice.
Mups, I thought you might put on your tight fitting, fluffy yellow chick outfit and gyrate sexily in front of Nom, to the Birdie Song tune!
Here get practicing......

http://youtu.be/iz6iENNnf08
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

22-02-2016, 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mups, I thought you might put on your tight fitting, fluffy yellow chick outfit and gyrate sexily in front of Nom, to the Birdie Song tune!

What an excellent idea Art.
When he's finished his Spotted Dick & Custard, I can nip into the ladies and swap costumes.
I can then do me little dance for a grande finale, before he nods off.
Oooh I'm so excited, I do believe our joint effort should do the trick at last Art. I hope so, because I can't wait another 4 years until the next leap year.

P.S. Can you keep Jem amused that night please, I don't want him spoiling the moment. Ta.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

Can I please be second?!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

22-02-2016, 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Can I please be second?!

No you can't Boozy. Art will be locking you in the shed with Jem so we know what you're up to. .
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
No you can't Boozy. Art will be locking you in the shed with Jem so we know what you're up to. .

Aaaaawwwwww Mups.
I Missed out again!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 09:15 AM

Is it going to be like on David Attenborough's programme with the bower building and shuffling from side to side display shaking your bootie?

Page 12 of 70 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top