Join for free
Page 20 of 70 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 > Last »
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2016, 08:14 PM

Re: The origin and history of the poink

This is what those Northern lads are capable off girls:

Be afraid, be very afraid!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2016, 10:19 PM

Very good Tess.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2016, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Cheers for the laughs folks, but taking a break from the site.

Nom, I see you're going.
I feel quite worried now. Are you alright?

I would rather you be fed up with me, than going off for another hospital stay?

If you've had enough of us, there is to need to do a runner - I have some good news for you. I've called the wedding off - no need for you to go now, but my heart is broken.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2016, 06:29 PM

Never mind Mups, he's probably meditating on a mountain top preparing himself with meditation.
If not there's plenty more Hobbits in the Shires!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2016, 11:15 PM

Just had a wee break Mups, couple of health issues and a bit fed up with so much negativity on the site of late. So hope you and Twiz have a happy hunting day tomorrow, im off planet using a wormhole in the back of the cave. Off to the planet of the Dita`s.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

28-02-2016, 11:23 PM

Gird your loins lad!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

29-02-2016, 01:58 AM

Well it seems I am Nom-less. I feel quite bereft.

I have been wandering about, hugging trees and dogs for comfort, but in the end I sat on a rock and put pen to paper:

"I was hoping to get wed today
Instead of in the Summer,
But my beloved got away -
And done a flippin' runner.

Trouble is, I'd planned it all,
even bought me frock,
Booked the Church and honeymoon,
But then I got a shock.

Got told he'd fled the northern region,
But why on earth would he?
They said he'd joined the foreign legion -
Cos he'd had enough of me!

Now what's a gal supoosed to do
Do I turn to drink or pills?
"Oh woe is me" can you hear my cries
Echoing through the hills.

The heartless man has gone away
And left me in the lurch,
There'll be no wedding after all -
So I won't see you in Church.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 02:14 AM

Ahh Mups, splendid ode, if i had a heart it would be broken. Sadly i was busted a long time ago you need to set your sights a little higher. Praps you and Twiz need to get your bustles on and go Steampunking today, im sure they will be queuing up for the honour of your hands. might even want the rest of you if you both behave yourselves.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

29-02-2016, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Ahh Mups, splendid ode, if i had a heart it would be broken. Sadly i was busted a long time ago you need to set your sights a little higher. Praps you and Twiz need to get your bustles on and go Steampunking today, im sure they will be queuing up for the honour of your hands. might even want the rest of you if you both behave yourselves.

We've all had our hearts broken by the time we get to our age, but we don't retreat to a cave for ever more.
You are just trying to let me down gently, I understand. . . I'll see if the shop will take me frock back . . and cancel the honeymoon. . . and tell Nellie she can't have her holiday . . . and let the guests know . . .and the vicar . . . send all the presents back . . . don't worry about me, I'll be alright . . . .
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
We've all had our hearts broken by the time we get to our age, but we don't retreat to a cave for ever more.
You are just trying to let me down gently, I understand. . . I'll see if the shop will take me frock back . . and cancel the honeymoon. . . and tell Nellie she can't have her holiday . . . and let the guests know . . .and the vicar . . . send all the presents back . . . don't worry about me, I'll be alright . . . .
Oh Mups, I can't believe he is being so cruel The time and effort you put into choosing that magnificent dress, with the superb bustle, is now wasted...and you only chose that one because he has a fetish for ladies in bustles.
I can picture him now, in a drunken stupor, sniggering because he thinks he has won. Well let me tell him that, if you hurt one poinker, you hurt us all.... and we can be a very vengeful group.......so beware!

Page 20 of 70 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top