Join for free
Page 52 of 70 « First < 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 06:26 PM

Re: The origin and history of the poink

Ladies I have some news. I have just seen an advert on TV for Pedigree Jumbone. It was telling us that these treats, when given to a dog,gives pleasure that goes on andNom andNom andNom. If they are using his name surely this means he is getting financial returns for this..... and we all know how much money TV stars get, don't we? The marriage must now go ahead
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 06:32 PM

Never mind weddings, I'm getting interested now! Wow a man of means!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 06:34 PM

I think it's best to forget the marriage bit and we all live in a commune with Nom. What a way to go......
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 07:03 PM

If any of you catch him before I do.... don't mention the money! Along with my chicken and chorizo casserole I have now learned that he can be tempted by Liver and bacon casserole too. These dishes are tasty , so he won't notice the sedative I add to them. All we need to do then is find which of his accounts his TV wages go into and we can then all live in the lap of luxury.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
If any of you catch him before I do.... don't mention the money! Along with my chicken and chorizo casserole I have now learned that he can be tempted by Liver and bacon casserole too. These dishes are tasty , so he won't notice the sedative I add to them. All we need to do then is find which of his accounts his TV wages go into and we can then all live in the lap of luxury.

I know exactly the advert you mean Twink, but I must be getting slow because didn't associate it with our Nom. Good job you're on the ball.

I have almost come to terms with his rejection of me now, and I don't see how he could object to us all together in a commune as Art suggested. As long as we all agree, it's got nothing to do with Nom really, he must just do as he's told.
If there are a group of us, it would be so much easier to find his money as while some keep him occupied, the others can search his belongings. If Twink's sedatives work, once he falls asleep, we can search him as well.

I remember reading on Google that some Nom's keep their financial details in the lining of their mattress. So we could perhaps check there first.

I feel much more hopeful now, so we need let each other know as soon as there is anything to report.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 08:10 PM

Mups, Have you seen Nom's eyes? I'd imagine he sleeps with one eye open so it might be difficult wrenching the money from his bumbag! He has hidden the rest of his money so we need to hypnotise him to get the location out of him. We need a watch to sway in front of those...erm..one in the pot and one in the chimney eyes!!
I don't like those feminine bunches either and I suggest you shave his head whilst he's asleep. The rest of us will sit on him whilst you do it. I just hope the hammock doesn't collapse!!
God Speed...
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 08:30 PM

Nope, sorry, not sharing!
I need a man and Nom has become irresistible!
So, I challenge you all to a duel at dawn!
Poinkers at ten paces! Might have to get a bit closer though.
I was going to suggest Tea Duelling but I ran out of biscuits!
I have chosen my weapon, China Girl, "This is Treemendus" sparkly green nail polish. I may add some extra sparkles, not sure yet!
Oh gawd, Myrtle says dawn is too early so 7.00 am tomorrow ladies, choose your weapons.
(You might want to wear your goggles)

May the best poinker win!
(Someone shackle Nom to the bed in his cave, just incase he runs)
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Nope, sorry, not sharing!
I need a man and Nom has become irresistible!
So, I challenge you all to a duel at dawn!
Poinkers at ten paces! Might have to get a bit closer though.
I was going to suggest Tea Duelling but I ran out of biscuits!
I have chosen my weapon, China Girl, "This is Treemendus" sparkly green nail polish. I may add some extra sparkles, not sure yet!
Oh gawd, Myrtle says dawn is too early so 7.00 am tomorrow ladies, choose your weapons.
(You might want to wear your goggles)

May the best poinker win!
(Someone shackle Nom to the bed in his cave, just incase he runs)

7 a.m. !!!!! That's the middle of the night I certainly won't be there ... sorry
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

13-03-2016, 08:37 PM

Oh alright, 8 am then?! That will give me chance to practice!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

13-03-2016, 08:39 PM

Dawn is before 6...

Page 52 of 70 « First < 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top