Join for free
Page 60 of 70 « First < 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 12:57 PM

Re: The origin and history of the poink

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
No need to look any further, I am the master of huge erections.
So huge that I need scaffold.
Now look here, we already have one pregnant poinker, who allowed Nom to kiss her without his gag and now you are trying to lure us with something else that may turn the ladies heads.
Mind you, if you have a beard, TessA may be interested
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Now look here, we already have one pregnant poinker, who allowed Nom to kiss her without his gag and now you are trying to lure us with something else that may turn the ladies heads.
Mind you, if you have a beard, TessA may be interested
Your mind is filth, pure filth, lady.

I'm a bricklayer and my huge erections are those that are made of brick or stone. Tsk
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 01:15 PM

Yes, the only erection I'd be interested in would be the brick kind, or upvc or wood! Beard or no beard!
Tsk!
Poink!
Naughty step Twink!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Yes, the only erection I'd be interested in would be the brick kind, or upvc or wood! Beard or no beard!
Tsk!
Poink!
Naughty step Twink!
Now look Tpin you have got me into trouble with TessA. Don't be coming round here with your dirty talk again because our ladies are easily lured. You deserve a good poinking!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 01:32 PM

Just the type I like
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 02:37 PM

If you're going to poink him, don't forget, Brace yourself, flex and thrust, straight and true, POINK!

Then run!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 04:10 PM

Boo Hoo Boo Hoo, I'm devastated!
The hospital rang and said l needed to go in urgently, for another scan...... Boo Hoo...there's no babyeee nomlet. It's a .....phantom pregnancy.
I just got a message from Nom saying, 'HaHa! Tricked you, l had cling film on my lips' ... Poinkity Poink!
You are welcome to him Mups, l hope you don't get a baby chimp!
Now where's Tpin with his Jumbobone? l need a holiday!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Boo Hoo Boo Hoo, I'm devastated!
The hospital rang and said l needed to go in urgently, for another scan...... Boo Hoo...there's no babyeee nomlet. It's a .....phantom pregnancy.
I just got a message from Nom saying, 'HaHa! Tricked you, l had cling film on my lips' ... Poinkity Poink!

You are welcome to him Mups, l hope you don't get a baby chimp!
Now where's Tpin with his Jumbobone? l need a holiday!

I don't whether I feel sorry for you or relieved Art. You may not see it at the moment, but I think in the long term it is for the best. You don't want to be tied to a scoundrel for the rest of your life do you.

I think we have lost this battle to get at Nom's money. I pray his conscience will one day prick him into giving some to good causes (like us), or better still, leaving it all to us in his will.

Now that Twink and Tess are plotting to accost Tpin, (well done girls), I think I might retire gracefully and observe their progress whilst sprawled on my sofa surrounded by my four-legged furry friends.
I need time to come to terms with my single life again.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

16-03-2016, 06:53 PM

I'm not plotting to accost Tpin, actually I'd accost anyone who could fix my porch! Wasband mk2 has been building it for a year now and it still hasn't got a proper roof!
That's what you get when you get an electrician trying to do a man's job!
(My Dad was an excellent builder and stonemason, wish he was still here, although he'd be a bit old at 109!)
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

16-03-2016, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I don't whether I feel sorry for you or relieved Art. You may not see it at the moment, but I think in the long term it is for the best. You don't want to be tied to a scoundrel for the rest of your life do you.

I think we have lost this battle to get at Nom's money. I pray his conscience will one day prick him into giving some to good causes (like us), or better still, leaving it all to us in his will.

Now that Twink and Tess are plotting to accost Tpin, (well done girls), I think I might retire gracefully and observe their progress whilst sprawled on my sofa surrounded by my four-legged furry friends.
I need time to come to terms with my single life again.
Mups, I know that Nom was all words in his attacks, but I get the feeling that Tpin may be all action....and I still don't know how much money he has . I do feel that if we sewed some black and red lace on TessA 's corsets we could still lure Nom by pretending to be sex goddesses and get rid of Dita. Maybe "all action" Tpin could deal with her

Page 60 of 70 « First < 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top