Join for free
Page 68 of 70 « First < 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 >
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2016, 02:56 PM

Re: The origin and history of the poink

I'm in the process of making Nom's poinker out of a bendy hair curler and a false nail, just got to find the gold spray paint!
Not sure if we'll be able to appreciate Tpin's thigh tickler through our thermal longjohns but, we can give it a try!
He'd better play a bit more hard to get though or it could be us getting chased!
Wooooo! Tally ho!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2016, 03:02 PM

Look, l can tell you this.....our Nom loves all this attention, he just pretends he doesn't!!
Anyway, to cheer him up and get him back into the No1 spot, I'm going to have to 'take out' Tpin and this will involve a 'pillowing'!!
To cheer up Nom even more, l am going to use my Jeremy Kyle appearance fee to take Nom and his camera and bins to Farne Islands for a cream tea. All the Poinkers are welcome but you won't fit on my Harley, so can you get the bus there?
I can't wait to see the puffins, that's the birds ....not the rest of you puffin as you climb the hills!!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2016, 03:05 PM

That's all right Art, I prefer a Honda Goldwing, if I can find one with a nice driver...
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2016, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
That's all right Art, I prefer a Honda Goldwing, if I can find one with a nice driver...
TessA, Now l would prefer a BSA Goldwing (Goldie) A bit temperamental but listen to that engine when it's revved, it's music to your ears!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

18-03-2016, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
TessA, Now l would prefer a BSA Goldwing (Goldie) A bit temperamental but listen to that engine when it's revved, it's music to your ears!!

Whoops, l forgot to mention, Nom is going in the side car on the Harley, so l could fit another Poinker on the back!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2016, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

Whoops, l forgot to mention, Nom is going in the side car on the Harley, so l could fit another Poinker on the back!

We must not continue to hassle the poor, broken man.
His nerves are shattered.

Just make his special poinker and send it to him to love and cherish. It will bring him such fond memories of us all when he dusts it each day.

It will remind him of the happiest weeks of his life, when he was pursued by some the world's most beautiful women.
A time when he felt a loved and wanted even though a little terrified by our passionate natures.

It is time for him to rest and recuperate for a while now though, to regain his strength and sanity. A time to meditate and reflect on his life and the error of his ways.
Let him be.

We know where he is now, so we can always pay him a visit if deemed necessary.

See how kind and thoughtful I am Nom, always thinking of your well being.
Now go and sit down and put yer feet up, and I'll bring you a nice cup of tea.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

18-03-2016, 10:04 PM

Here's my friend singing a song about Mups and Nom! (What happens when love goes wrong)
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2016, 11:26 PM

Very good Twiz, I thought it was you.

But it's OK, cos me and Nom have made up now.
He's just cooked me some dinosaur ribs in a nut and berry sauce, and opened a bottle of his best home made wine.
I have warmed his double Onesie in front of the fire ready for us to curl into and relax.

I had to put a towel over his pet bat to stop him zooming round round my head 'clicking' at the top of his voice, and my Bedlington terrorist, Nellie is asleep in front of the fire, snoring, with her legs stuck in the air like a dying fly.
So everything looks promising. . . .
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2016, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Very good Twiz, I thought it was you.

But it's OK, cos me and Nom have made up now.
He's just cooked me some dinosaur ribs in a nut and berry sauce, and opened a bottle of his best home made wine.
I have warmed his double Onesie in front of the fire ready for us to curl into and relax.

I had to put a towel over his pet bat to stop him zooming round round my head 'clicking' at the top of his voice, and my Bedlington terrorist, Nellie is asleep in front of the fire, snoring, with her legs stuck in the air like a dying fly.
So everything looks promising. . . .

Awwww ... and they all lived happily ever after

The End
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

19-03-2016, 01:40 AM

Well, l've arranged to take Nom for a spin on my Harley tomorrow and l'm going to impress him by doing a ton and a few wheelies.
I'm going to talk him into getting his ear and eyebrow pierced and growing a ponytail and we can join the local chapter!

Page 68 of 70 « First < 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top