Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 11:04 AM

Re: I Have A Massive Box Of Chocolates, Which One Would You Choose?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Greedy Guts! I hope you're sick!!

I didn't say I would eat them, only take the box full
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 02:14 PM

Mmmm, thanks Art, I'll just have that Coconut one if you don't mind please. Oh look, there's another one the same, don't mind me taking that one with this one do you? I know you will think me cheeky but it's only in case someone nicks it before you get back to offering me a second one. Well look at that, there's a third one too, You don't mind do you Art, they're my absolute favourite !!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I prefer soft milk chocolate, no caramel these days, having broken a tooth on one not long ago.
So if you were to offer me a chocolate, I should avoid the ones with teeth marks?
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 02:48 PM

ok
orange creams but has to be softy '
dark chocs are best ..
turkish delight mmmmmm dont any one dare touch lol
and hard toffee dark choc again ..... mmmmm

wot happened nto terrys all gold ..... vanished ))))) so the best is still black magic ....
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 05:23 PM

On Friday some friends, whom we had not seen for a couple of years, visited us. They kindly brought us a large box of Thorntons Chocolates. Suffice to say my husband and I made pigs of ourselves and they were gone by yesterday!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 06:29 PM

Has anyone tried the Chocolate Tasting Club? There are many and varied chocolates that, in our opinion, are better than anything else. A bit expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Warning: they try to entice you into placing a regular order, but that is not obligatory.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
On Friday some friends, whom we had not seen for a couple of years, visited us. They kindly brought us a large box of Thorntons Chocolates. Suffice to say my husband and I made pigs of ourselves and they were gone by yesterday!
tarantula, It's a good job you've got this massive box to tuck into!
Help yourself, take some for Mr t and snuggle down together on the settee and watch 'Happy Valley' later!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Has anyone tried the Chocolate Tasting Club? There are many and varied chocolates that, in our opinion, are better than anything else. A bit expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Warning: they try to entice you into placing a regular order, but that is not obligatory.
My friend used to have those! Even her Diabetes didn't stop her chomping on boxes of chocolates delivered to her door!
I wonder if that's why she died at an early age?!!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Tina, you are in luck! I have just found some Boots diabetic chocolates in the cupboard! They probably aren't so nice as the ones in my box but at least you can scoff the lot, yourself!!
Oh no she can't, she will have to share them with me!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

01-03-2016, 08:43 PM

Nonsense! Diabetic chocolates are no better for diabetics than ordinary ones, and often even worse.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top