Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2010, 09:02 PM

Re: Supper Time INVITE

Oh I am so sorry Rainbow - did you see Paul McCartney - he dashed into your kitchen and pinched your vol-au-vonts. He said they were not as good as Linda's veggie ones. That's very rude don't you think - he also told my friend and I to "belt up" he was trying to watch the telly - then he dashed off again with his mouth full of meringue
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2010, 09:04 PM

I'll take the living room, the cocktail (martini, please) and the cat on my lap, thank you
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2010, 09:15 PM

I think he got the hump because we did not bow and call him SIR! Shoved him between Dancingsky's menfolk who were watching TV and they offered him their cheese straw, telling him to eat and keep quiet and NO SINGING! So think he got well and truly narked.

Hopefully Old Git will join us and put him in his place. Rinse the pipes under the tap where Paul spluttered for you to "belt up" tut tut - and I will use the hair-dryer to clean your accordian. He even turned up in Jeans - (must have thought he was going to an Award Ceremony)!!

Rainbow
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2010, 09:17 PM

dandysmom, would you like it shaken or stirred? (The Martini NOT the cat)!!!!

Rainbow

Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2010, 09:23 PM

Thank-you Rainbow, you are very kind. I have gone right off Paul now - Do you think I should go round and see if Mick Jagger wants to come? I won't ask Marriane Faithfull though - you know what she's like - ssshhhh. Mick is always good to have at a party though - he's a bit wild still, but he might sing Little Red Rooster or I can't Get No Satisfaction.

Where has Dandy'smom gone with her poems ?
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2010, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Rainbow ->
dandysmom, would you like it shaken or stirred? (The Martini NOT the cat)!!!!

Rainbow

Unlike Mr Bond, I prefer it stirred. Would not dream of shaking a cat, Leia would never speak to me again!

Was going to do a nice dignified poem, oh say, Shakespeare or Kipling, but the Goat song reminded me of a silly children's one

BILL GROGAN'S GOAT

Bill Gtogan's goat was feeling fine;
Ate three red shirts right off the line.
Bill took a stick, gave him a whack
And tied him to the railroad track.

The whistle blew, the train drew nigh
Bill Grogan's goat was doomed to die.,
He gave one groan of awful pain. Coughed up the shirts and flagged the train
Rainbow
Surrey UK

18-10-2010, 09:37 PM

Guess who is SITTING ON THEM??? - and it is not my cat!!!

We need Old Git to sort out Sir P.

Mick Jagger - wonderful - (Friend of your family I presume)? Did he teach you the bagpipes? Mick could join Status Quo in the Conservatory, if they get too loud the glass will shatter! Then they can jolly well clear it up, while we are on dessert.

Rainbow
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2010, 09:39 PM

It sounds like an episode of

"Come Dine With Me"
Rainbow
Surrey UK

18-10-2010, 09:50 PM

dandysmom, Stirred Martini coming up. My Chinchilla would be horrified by any attempt of bad manners - she is most insistant on etiquette! No idea what she is making of this Supper Party. But she will know she has found a good safe lap with you - watch your Prawn Cocktail though!

Hope to retrieve your poems from under Sir P.

Did Bill Grogan's goat survive - poor thing! - And this is a childrens' poem! YIKES.

Rainbow
Rainbow
Surrey UK

18-10-2010, 09:54 PM

Alicat, "An episode of Come Dine With Me"????

I think our Supper Party has a more refined flavour don't you think?

Rainbow

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top