Join for free
Page 15 of 65 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 12:24 PM

Re: Explosion at Manchester Arena

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
You should watch videos by Tommy Robinson. He certainly doesn't hold back about what is going on in Manchester. Won't post links here. Just search for his name on YouTube (or Google). He has a new one regarding this terrible event. Some of his other videos are just as unsettling. Does he speak the truth though? Not for me to say. Make your own mind up.

Patience is wearing thin and anger is rising believe me.
Very true, and it is idiots like Tommy Robinson who are making it happen. I just hope that the British people are intelligent enough to see him for what he is..... a man who talks to a few angry people in Manchester to gather words that will enhance his career!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 12:27 PM

Step one I think is banning all Pakistani clerics preaching at mosques .
Yes I mean Pakistanis because these are hardline Islamists,
Sure some will be good men but that's tough this is what their co religionists have brought upon them .

Also we must have CCVT cameras in all mosques so that we know exactly what is being preached .
If they have nothing to hide here will be no objection .
Bayardicus
Australia
Bayardicus is male  Bayardicus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 12:37 PM

Life has certainly changed since i was a carefree young nipper in England during the 1950`s...NOW, the most likely trend, on account of what is happening in the world today...is to transform Britain in to an impenetrable fortress, just like the United States, with I.D. cards to be carried at all times, armed police and soldiers patrolling the streets of every major city, special departments to keep track of ''suspects''...the whole kit`n` caboodle of a totalitarian society. So tragic....
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Step one I think is banning all Pakistani clerics preaching at mosques .
Yes I mean Pakistanis because these are hardline Islamists,
Sure some will be good men but that's tough this is what their co religionists have brought upon them .

Also we must have CCVT cameras in all mosques so that we know exactly what is being preached .
If they have nothing to hide here will be no objection .
An excellent idea Muddy, but it won't stop this terrorism. Mondays murderer was born in Britain and, supposedly went to Libya to see family... where he was radicalised!
When will the idiots in this world realize that ISIS intention to create a European caliphate is a very real threat? Will we be ever so British and wait till they are in a position to say " Follow our rules , or die" ?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Very true, and it is idiots like Tommy Robinson who are making it happen. I just hope that the British people are intelligent enough to see him for what he is..... a man who talks to a few angry people in Manchester to gather words that will enhance his career!
Actually, I'd say it is muslim terrorists who are making it happen.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

24-05-2017, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Actually, I'd say it is muslim terrorists who are making it happen.
The suicide bombers are just the brainwashed fools that give their lives, on the false promise of paradise. The SAS believe that nobody knows who the evil leaders are, but idiots like Tommy Robinson only create the fear, that will make us lose the battle.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 01:15 PM

No he isn't. He is just passionate and extremely worried. I have followed him for a while. He is no longer the head of EDL (English Defense League) but is contributing to Rebel Media. He is not afraid to put himself at risk receiving constant death threats. I will be surprised if he doesn't get bumped off soon. He has a family so to behave as he is takes some doing. The news he acts upon is being kept out of the mainstream media but it is still news all the same, with some of it beyond belief, to such an extent I do not repeat it here else I will be called all sorts. If you want to form an unbiased view of Islam then you have to pay attention to people as Tommy Robinson to see both sides or the argument. He is informed for all his ravings. Whether he is right in his conclusions though is the thing.

https://www.therebel.media/
https://www.therebel.media/tommy_robinson
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

24-05-2017, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
No he isn't. He is just passionate and extremely worried. I have followed him for a while. He is no longer the head of EDL (English Defense League) but is contributing to Rebel Media. He is not afraid to put himself at risk receiving constant death threats. I will be surprised if he doesn't get bumped off soon. He has a family so to behave as he is takes some doing. The news he acts upon is being kept out of the mainstream media but it is still news all the same, with some of it beyond belief, to such an extent I do not repeat it here else I will be called all sorts. If you want to form an unbiased view of Islam then you have to pay attention to people as Tommy Robinson to see both sides or the argument. He is informed for all his ravings. Whether he is right in his conclusions though is the thing.

https://www.therebel.media/
https://www.therebel.media/tommy_robinson
But he is saying nothing more than any other decent person would say about the situation, except that he is getting paid to say it! The only people who don't despise radical Muslims, are radical Muslims
I have done much of my own research on this topic and formed my own opinions, so why listen to Tommy Robinson's opinion, isn't it just A.N.Other's opinion?
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 01:37 PM

Robinson is just a piece of scum who wishes to stir up more trouble!
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2017, 01:44 PM

But he is saying nothing more than any other decent person would say about the situation, except that he is getting paid to say it! The only people who don't despise radical Muslims, are radical Muslims
I have done much of my own research on this topic and formed my own opinions, so why listen to Tommy Robinson's opinion, isn't it just A.N.Other's opinion?
Blimey - far from it. This guy speaks out without any care for his own safety. He says the stuff most WILL NOT SAY. He also confronts those who can be considered very dangerous individuals. He has been jailed a number of times and been put in some precarious situations by the police to say the least. This guy takes risks the rest of us shy away from - run a country mile from in fact.

Not sure where you get this 'paid to say it' from? First I have heard something like that?

Page 15 of 65 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top