Join for free
Page 3 of 65 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 > Last »
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 08:54 AM

Re: Explosion at Manchester Arena

So shocking
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
This is not the time to be worrying about Muslim sensibilities

Yes it is, decent Muslims of which there are many are just as outraged at this atrocity as the rest of us.

People who blame all Muslims for the evil of the few are as bad as the terrorists in my opinion!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Yes it is, decent Muslims of which there are many are just as outraged at this atrocity as the rest of us.

People who blame all Muslims for the evil of the few are as bad as the terrorists in my opinion!
Agreed.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 08:57 AM

Shocking but wearily familiar.
This is our world now any place where innocent undefended people are gathered is an easy soft target .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->

Oh put a sock in it for goodness sake .
Have a bit of respect for the families who wake this morning to a terrible new dark world where their loved ones are gone .
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Oh put a sock in it for goodness sake .
Have a bit of respect for the families who wake this morning to a terrible new dark world where their loved ones are gone .
I have every respect for the poor families who are suffering because of this evil attack, but I have no respect whatsoever for people who slag off all Muslims because of the evil few!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

23-05-2017, 09:12 AM

You also have no idea of tact ,time and place .
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 09:14 AM

It is a terrible thing but before any political party will have the will, or power, to wage internal war on the causes of such people's mindset we will have to face more of these atrocities. People purposely forget to ease the worry.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 09:15 AM

Hi

A personal view, genuinely held and from years of experience.

I cannot and will not blame all Muslims for this atrocity.
I had Muslim Enforcement Officers for many years

Exceptionally brave people who put themselves at risk, and their families, by infiltrating Radical Mosques.

They absolutely hate the Radicals.

They think that we are idiots because we do not deal with them ruthlessly.

I have a Muslim Nurse at the present time, an Iraqi, no headdress, she does not drink alcohol but smokes.

She absolutely hates the Radicals, she drives, visits men on her own and her husband , who is also a Muslim has no problem with that at all.

The problem they both have is simply this.

We are far to soft with the Radicals.

Absolutely no time for them at all.

They would both close all Radical Mosques and imprison all who have gone abroad to support ISIS..

We should listen to them and sod the so called Human Rights of those who seek to harm us.

Both of them would immediately ban Cage and the Muslim Brotherhood.

I have to agree with them
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 09:23 AM

Totally agree with Swim

When will the UK wake up to the fact you need ID cards?

Page 3 of 65 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top