Join for free
Page 52 of 65 « First < 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 06:03 PM

Re: Explosion at Manchester Arena

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Many of them do sadly the number of decent Brits seems to be falling as fear and hate take over.
Well I can understand the fear, and distrust, even though the murders were committed by a small minority. The problem is that people can't be sure who are the terrorists and who are the moderates.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
What are you on about?

There is still a lot of evil perpetrated by extremist 'Christians' especially across the pond.

Maybe all decent people should befriend a moderate Muslim, they must be having a ghastly time of it at present. I feel sorry for them, just as I feel sorry for the people who have been killed and maimed by Muslim extremists.

Indeed there are....http://aattp.org/here-are-8-christia...at-equal-isis/

Google is your friend
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Many of them do sadly the number of decent Brits seems to be falling as fear and hate take over.
The number of decent Brits is falling?
Forgive me Julie, that just isn't correct.

Tolerance or, lack of, due to the murder of innocent people the world over is hardly anything other than understandable.

What I don't understand is the lack of sympathy from the Muslim community.

I've been in many shops in Cheetham Hill over the last few days...not one mention of the bombing.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->

Google is your friend
I was waiting for someone to mention the KKK.
But .. aren't they largely confined to their own country, professing to uphold Christian values but are denounced by Christians.

Isis and Al-Qaeda on the other hand do seem to have strayed outside of their own stomping ground and seem expert at exploiting the media to gain disaffected recruits worldwide.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->

Tolerance or, lack of, due to the murder of innocent people the world over is hardly anything other than understandable.

I've been in many shops in Cheetham Hill over the last few days...not one mention of the bombing.
Perhaps just perhaps they are scared to mention it ? I know here the topic and horror at the act etc is hot on their lips among themselves and people they trust, it's only going to end badly though if they say anything to anyone else. I always thought Woking a fairly well integrated area we are tolerant and cultures mix fairly well but stories coming out now about how many are being treated have led me to think the terrorists are winning. They want us to hate Muslims so Muslims can be made to hate us. Many are falling right into that trap.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->

Google is your friend
Yep, one of those groups bombed my Great Grannies porch when she was a hooker in Wisconsin..
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->

To be fair Tpin a large group of Muslims turned up in Manchester to lay flowers and pay respect to those who had suffered... I think it was yesterday. That is what I like to see... lots of Muslims saying " We are British and support British lives", but I want to see them in huge numbers showing the evil lot which side they are on. I have seen hundreds turn out for various Muslim functions, but if they turned out to show solidarity with the British it would be like kicking the radicals in the b...s! We shouldn't have to ask them to, they should show support for those they want to accepted by!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
To be fair Tpin a large group of Muslims turned up in Manchester to lay flowers and pay respect to those who had suffered... I think it was yesterday. That is what I like to see... lots of Muslims saying " We are British and support British lives", but I want to see them in huge numbers showing the evil lot which side they are on. I have seen hundreds turn out for various Muslim functions, but if they turned out to show solidarity with the British it would be like kicking the radicals in the b...s! We shouldn't have to ask them to, they should show support for those they want to accepted by!
Many Muslims are BRITISH!
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 06:31 PM

Trainee pilot arrested ...shades of 9/11

Land fill site being investigated.

!4 arrested so far looks like a terror cell.

A cousin who runs a barber shop arrested(only people allowed after 2005 bombing to buy H/P)

Beginning to look like a major terror cell and wide spread.

Arrests are happing down South.

The crusades happened but no excuse for killing 22 children.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Many Muslims are BRITISH!
I know that is why I posted this " what I like to see... lots of Muslims saying " We are British and support British lives". Those that aren't, could also show solidarity with us.

Now please read the post before you try stir more unrest... you have done enough today

Page 52 of 65 « First < 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top