Join for free
Page 64 of 65 « First < 14 54 62 63 64 65 >
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 05:14 PM

Re: Explosion at Manchester Arena

Originally Posted by JBR ->
There you go again.

I have two demands:

1. Name the people you are accusing of being Muslim haters.

2. Offer some evidence for your accusations.

If you cannot do both of these things, I strongly suggest you shut up and go away.

I think to her mind I am a Muslim hate which I'm not I hate all religions

I think in asking to get these Muslim out of my country(The ones who blow us up) makes me a Muslim hater.

No I just hate people who kill 22 children.

She/he wanted to make political points over the deaths of 22 people and the 7 children still in critical condition.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 05:17 PM

22 people...not just children galty.(not a criticism)

Terrorism is not age specific.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 09:49 AM

This is fairly terrible Manchester One Love concert: 'Thousands make false ticket claims'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40118865 taking advantage of this awful attack !
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
This is fairly terrible Manchester One Love concert: 'Thousands make false ticket claims'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40118865 taking advantage of this awful attack !
People who do that sort of thing are beyond nasty, I hope they are prosecuted.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 11:29 AM

It seems the Touts are also trying it on.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 05:57 PM

So, the loon family in question. My wife taught one of his sisters and her hairdresser knew him well. He was fine, used to do the usual teenage thing round here; taking drugs and drinking booze. Then he went to Libya and came back a completely different fella, which led to his stupid and lunatic act.

He lived within a mile of my home and most raids have taken place within a 3 mile radius.

All too close for comfort TBH.!!!!!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
So, the loon family in question. My wife taught one of his sisters and her hairdresser knew him well. He was fine, used to do the usual teenage thing round here; taking drugs and drinking booze. Then he went to Libya and came back a completely different fella, which led to his stupid and lunatic act.

He lived within a mile of my home and most raids have taken place within a 3 mile radius.

All too close for comfort TBH.!!!!!
Don't worry Dextrous63, they all live close to somebody! What worries me is how they persuade ordinary young men to sacrifice their lives for the cause. I wonder if they use some kind of Hypnosis on them, because surely no sane young man wants to die... no matter how many virgins they promise if he does.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 06:19 PM

Hi

A realisation that they are not all bad.

The totally bemused Muslim Surgeon who was in charge of treating the injured.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-4012...-surgeon-angry

Obviously still in shock from it all, not surprising, as he is a father.

Our Politicians seem unable to differentiate between him and the scum who did this.

He deserves his human rights, the scum who did this need to be eradicated from the face of the earth and sod their so called Human Rights.

I have absolutely no time for them at all.

These are two entirely different groups of people, one fine, one utter scum.

Unfortunately our PC Politicians seem unable to grasp this basic fact of life.

We are not here to be killed, those who in no way threaten us, fine.

Those who do threaten us, get dealt with, ruthlessly.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 06:43 PM

The thing is that some people seem to be able to be "turned" too easily. This fella showed no sign of being "evil" beforehand, but for some reason he changed his mind. There, but for the grace of "god", go so many of our kith and kin.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A realisation that they are not all bad.

The totally bemused Muslim Surgeon who was in charge of treating the injured.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-4012...-surgeon-angry

Obviously still in shock from it all, not surprising, as he is a father.

Our Politicians seem unable to differentiate between him and the scum who did this.

He deserves his human rights, the scum who did this need to be eradicated from the face of the earth and sod their so called Human Rights.

I have absolutely no time for them at all.

These are two entirely different groups of people, one fine, one utter scum.

Unfortunately our PC Politicians seem unable to grasp this basic fact of life.

We are not here to be killed, those who in no way threaten us, fine.

Those who do threaten us, get dealt with, ruthlessly.
I doubt that any of us feel any different to that surgeon, But I do wonder what methods they use to persuade them to become a suicide bomber.
Most have tried to get educated, they don't appear to be like the gangs who go round stabbing people and, although not in this case, some seem to come from peaceful families.
We have all been teenagers, who want to show the world that we know what we are doing, but these men are giving their own lives.
If you told young priests that , if they allowed themselves to be crucified, God would offer them a special place in heaven...I doubt many would do it. I just keep wondering if these boys really believe they will go to paradise, or whether there is something more sinister in they way they are taught by radicals. Is there a method of getting into the minds of young people that makes them want to die?

Page 64 of 65 « First < 14 54 62 63 64 65 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top