Join for free
Page 13 of 65 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 09:04 AM

Re: I am all worn out

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mups. I am pleased that you have now decided what you want to do. You will probably hate having a cuckoo in the nest but as Twink says, time flies and before you know it, you'll be back to normal!
I just wondered, are you going to have new kitchen units too?

I would love to Art, these are not good, but I will have to decide that later when I know what pennies are left.
You see, I want some other jobs doing too, like decorating my hallway and re-laying part of the patio, so I will have to wait and see.
A while back I had new windows put in but never did the kitchen windows or back door until this business was sorted out, so when they are finished and gone, I need to get that last bit of glazing done too.
I expect I shall be broke by then, so I might have to do without the kitchen units.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 09:23 AM

Glad to hear you have sorted something out Mups. Once you get used to it, it will all be over with in no time.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 11:28 AM

So very glad to read you have got things sorted, Mups. All will go well for you now & it won't be all that long before you are back to normal.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 11:34 AM

Pleased to hear you've found a solution to your problem, Mups.

Slightly disappointed though as I was going to put in an offer for the gorgeous Gertie
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 11:51 AM

I am so sorry you have had to deal with all this it just isn’t fair.

But Mups, I think You are the woman we all imagine you to be, Strong, determined and fair minded. Of course throw in a gentle side too, but don’t show that to them wicked Insurance people.

You will look back on this once you are sitting there in your new kitchen and be proud of yourself.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 11:53 AM

What I want to know is, did the insurance man come in through the front door or did he slide down the roof, straight into the kitchen?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
What I want to know is, did the insurance man come in through the front door or did he slide down the roof, straight into the kitchen?
Well if he did Mups needs to check her kitchen isn't damaged...... cos if it is she can claim for new kitchen units too!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

29-07-2017, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well if he did Mups needs to check her kitchen isn't damaged...... cos if it is she can claim for new kitchen units too!
'Absolutely, without a doubt.'
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Pleased to hear you've found a solution to your problem, Mups.

Slightly disappointed though as I was going to put in an offer for the gorgeous Gertie

I have boxed her up, and she will be on the 4.30 express from Northampton. I've labelled the box -
"Little Monster for Mags.
S.W. UK."

Let me know when you've found her please.

Now then. Any offers for Naughty Nellie?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

29-07-2017, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Cedronella ->
I am so sorry you have had to deal with all this it just isn’t fair.

But Mups, I think You are the woman we all imagine you to be, Strong, determined and fair minded. Of course throw in a gentle side too, but don’t show that to them wicked Insurance people.

You will look back on this once you are sitting there in your new kitchen and be proud of yourself.

Thank you so much Cedronella, what a lovely thing to say. x

Page 13 of 65 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top