Join for free
Page 60 of 62 « First < 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 12:21 AM

Re: Artangel Bistro And Wine Bar Now Open In A Town By You!!

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You could be right. That would explain the sudden look of terror in his eyes and his quick departure.

Where's my friend Dongle gone? I wanted a smoochy dance.
Mups, Feel Free to play the juke box. I suggest you play this one and Longy will dash back for a smooch!

https://youtu.be/eH3giaIzONA
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 12:35 AM

Well blow me. I just spotted him sound asleep in the cloakroom under the umbrella stand Art!

Me taxi's here now, so I shall have to go, but will pop back again soon.
Thank you for your hospitality.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 07:29 AM

Is the chef awake (and sober) yet? If so - I would love one of your full Irish specials. Would set me up for the day!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 09:41 AM

Aye me too...anything except black pudding and I'll have the bacon crispy please
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Aye me too...anything except black pudding and I'll have the bacon crispy please

One cannot have a FULL IRISH without Black and even White puddings, - not done Summer darlin', all served on top of Portobello mushroom, baked beans, Cumberland sausages, eggs and, as you say crispy bacon.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 11:26 AM

Flip me, you reopened, had a free bar, and I never got me invite???

huffs
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 11:48 AM

Art...Is your chef still puckering up and doing that sexy spitting into the fat to make sure it's hot enough .
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
One cannot have a FULL IRISH without Black and even White puddings, - not done Summer darlin', all served on top of Portobello mushroom, baked beans, Cumberland sausages, eggs and, as you say crispy bacon.
Clonakilty's if you please!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 03:02 PM

I have only just come into the building and l hope you were all well looked after this morning.

ST, l hope you got your homely Irish breafast with Clonakilty black pudding? We only have the best in this establishment.

Summer, l hope your bacon was just as you requested. We only have the best dry cured bacon served here, non of that water filled stuff!

UJ, l hope you stayed for breakfast or did you just have a read of the daily papers?

Solo, If l find the chef spitting in the hot fat, it will be instant dismissal. We don’t know where he’s been with that mouth!

Missy, The Free Bar is on again tonight available for all our old, and new customers.
Help yourself!

Tom Jones is wiggling his stuff tonight in the Cabaret Lounge.

Ladies and Gentlemen please refrain from throwing your underwear at him as it might cause him to slip, slide and break something....
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 03:07 PM

At his age he might appreciate our undies cushioning his fall.

Page 60 of 62 « First < 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top