Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2017, 11:16 PM

Re: "Hello! Thank you for visiting. Let me know if I can Help"

I don't like the assistants who continue to follow you around the store even if you say your are "just looking". I feel like walking out the store there and then
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2017, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
It's all part of the customer feedback (no such thing as a negative one apparently. .only ones to help us "improve")/self assesment/development plan mindset..
If i get asked to fill in a customer experience questionnaire online again I may just reach my virtual hand in to the master board and wring it's microchip neck
That's a good point, because it just made me realise they might have thought it was a mystery shopper. Mystery shoppers are often deliberately unfriendly so giving staff the cold shoulder will just encourage them to give you more attention!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2017, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
That's a good point, because it just made me realise they might have thought it was a mystery shopper. Mystery shoppers are often deliberately unfriendly so giving staff the cold shoulder will just encourage them to give you more attention!
Oooh yes good point Anne!
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2017, 11:46 PM

I say I'm just browsing, make sure I pick up a basket and am usually left to wander around at my leisure.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2017, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
I say I'm just browsing, make sure I pick up a basket and am usually left to wander around at my leisure.
I find that works as well Cinderella.
What bothers me more is the lousy MUZAC most stores play now.
Particularly B and Q and Debenhams and our local Morrisons, as sometimes I can't hear myself think!
We choose to shop in either Lidle or Aldi which are quite nearby.
They don't play any MUZAC and one can just get on with a bit of quiet shopping without the distraction.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2017, 12:11 PM

They were doing that ages ago in Disney stores, greeting people at the door as they walked in, it must be an American thing.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2017, 04:15 PM

In my past experiences with Currys/Dixons BQ and Homebase.
I believe these stores could learn alot from this approach because everytime I would look around for information or a querie I could never find a single assistant to help me..
I guess I really should have phoned first and asked when their dinner and tea breaks were..
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2017, 04:27 PM

"Thank youu for reading my Post.

If you need any assistance, I'll be standing over there.........................!

P.S. My Shoplifting Days must now be numbered!

Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2017, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
In my past experiences with Currys/Dixons BQ and Homebase.
I believe these stores could learn alot from this approach because everytime I would look around for information or a querie I could never find a single assistant to help me..
I guess I really should have phoned first and asked when their dinner and tea breaks were..

Its nigh on impossible to find an assistant in Homebase.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2017, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Its nigh on impossible to find an assistant in Homebase.
Yep 2 Homebases have closed down in my area one in Pitsea and one in Vange a mile and a half away.
I wonder why.?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top