Join for free
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 02:56 AM

Who would you get on with best on this forum?

...if you were to meet?

Is there anyone here that you communicate perfectly with and share similar views and humour?

For me, I think Twink, Artangel, Carol, Surfermom and Morticia (very feisty chick) would be amongst my choices for a good conversation.

Of the blokes: Nom, OldGreyFox, Tpin.

But don't feel left out - that's very quickly off the top of my head. I'm sure everybody would be polite and friendly (away from the forum, lol)

Please don't let this thread slide into a negative backstabbing or name those we are not fond of. Thanks.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 05:10 AM

Re: Who would you get on with best on this forum?

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
...if you were to meet?

Is there anyone here that you communicate perfectly with and share similar views and humour?

For me, I think Twink, Artangel, Carol, Surfermom and Morticia (very feisty chick) would be amongst my choices for a good conversation.

Of the blokes: Nom, OldGreyFox, Tpin.

But don't feel left out - that's very quickly off the top of my head. I'm sure everybody would be polite and friendly (away from the forum, lol)

Please don't let this thread slide into a negative backstabbing or name those we are not fond of. Thanks.
Asking people to name names is always going to make somebody feel left out. It's the nature of the beast.

But if ya really wanna know, I wanna meet that parachutist up top. He/she is always here, day in, day out!
Must have a few stories to tell!

Otherwise, I would say anybody and everybody here. I'm sure we're all interesting in our own way in real life. Some are just more out there than others. Doesn't make them any better or any more interesting. So no names from me.

Not what you wanted, I know. But you asked, and that's what I've got!
PS I don't feel left out!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 05:17 AM

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
Asking people to name names is always going to make somebody feel left out. It's the nature of the beast.

But if ya really wanna know, I wanna meet that parachutist up top. He/she is always here, day in, day out!
Must have a few stories to tell!

Otherwise, I would say anybody and everybody here. I'm sure we're all interesting in our own way in real life. Some are just more out there than others. Doesn't make them any better or any more interesting. So no names from me.

Not what you wanted, I know. But you asked, and that's what I've got!
PS I don't feel left out!
You're quite right actually, lovemyboys.
This thread could see me bombarded with hate mail for not picking whoever over whoever and so on. Seemed like a good idea at the time yet another thread which will see the usual suspects bickering no doubt!
Whatever, I'm a big boy and I'll face the music!
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 05:35 AM

Hold on tight and....
Good luck!!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 07:25 AM

Dipping your toes into shark infested waters there, Floydy.

There are lots of people in here that I would like to meet - probably all for different reasons. I think that , generally, we have as good as mix of age, gender, personality, interests and knowledge as you could wish to find on Forum Board anywhere today.

There are five I would really love to meet - Mups's Beddies - they look so cuddly!
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 09:00 AM

I would meet anyone on the forum,im sure we would all get on fine
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 09:09 AM

I'd like to meet everyone's cats as I don't have one of my own.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 09:37 AM

Hi

I have two two people from this forum, both lovely and exactly the same as they portray themselves on here.

I have a wicked sense of humour.

I would love to host a meal for Gravitas, Morti, Flicker and JBR.

That would be fun.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I'd like to meet everyone's cats as I don't have one of my own.
I have 5 Ffosse!

I actually think this is an interesting question, but it is difficult to answer. I assess peoples characters by what they write on the forum, but maybe I would find I was wrong if I met them.
Meg's stories have made tears of laughter roll down my cheeks, yet she appears to be a sensible and private individual!
Nom has health problems that I would love to discuss with him, but he is quite private so may tell me to mind my own business.
There are lots of members here that I would like to meet. Some would make me laugh, some would make me want to prove them wrong and some I could talk to about anything..... but there are very few that would bore me. I suspect chatting on here, so much, makes me interested in them..... but for many different reasons.
As for you Floydy, you seem to be a big strong man who can look after himself, but when you lost your mum, I just wanted to give you a comforting hug.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Dipping your toes into shark infested waters there, Floydy.

There are lots of people in here that I would like to meet - probably all for different reasons. I think that , generally, we have as good as mix of age, gender, personality, interests and knowledge as you could wish to find on Forum Board anywhere today.

There are five I would really love to meet - Mups's Beddies - they look so cuddly!

Aah, thank you Tabs. I would make them promise to be on their best behaviour. (But they do tell fibs).

I seem to remember a thread same as this was started once before- might have been by Tess But I could be wrong? Apologies to Tess if I am.

I think it ended pretty quick because of naming names and discussing about members, so beware.

There are quite a few I would love to meet, but doubt it will ever happen.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top