Join for free
Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 10:28 AM

Re: Who would you get on with best on this forum?

I think naming names is bad for all sorts of reasons as said already. But some I don't agree with and some I do I'm sure I'd get on famously with in real life. You don't need to agree all the time on all topics to find a person likeable. I'd be wary of anyone actually never disagreed with me they might be pretending to be someone they aren't.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 10:39 AM

Wot!!...They'd all need to bring an interpreter cos I wouldn.t be able to understand any of the dialects.. ...but I love You all really
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Aah, thank you Tabs. I would make them promise to be on their best behaviour. (But they do tell fibs).

I seem to remember a thread same as this was started once before- might have been by Tess But I could be wrong? Apologies to Tess if I am.

I think it ended pretty quick because of naming names and discussing about members, so beware.

There are quite a few I would love to meet, but doubt it will ever happen.
Sure it wasn't me Mups!
I'll get you at playtime!

I think I'd get on fine with the nice people but not with the nasty ones! I tend to kick and spit if riled, not to mention my poinker would be twitchin'!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
Wot!!...They'd all need to bring an interpreter cos I wouldn.t be able to understand any of the dialects.. ...but I love You all really
Speak the queens English round here. It's all the others don't speak proper
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 11:33 AM

I'd like to meet Realist - I like his intelligence and wisdom

I'd like to meet Mups -she sounds lovely and she's funny

I'd like to meet Morticia - she intrigues me and very quick with funny replies

I'd like to meet Artangel - she sounds an interesting lady

I'll probably add to this as the day goes on -need a think
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->

There are five I would really love to meet - Mups's Beddies - they look so cuddly!
Me too .
They look like little lambs
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 11:47 AM

Not everyone is the same on a forum as in real life. You can't judge character by what you read. Some might be ex jail birds in for rape or partner bashing - child molesting even extremely rude in real life, you won't find out on a forum like this.

No I would not mention anyone and I think it wrong that any other member has prejudged and mentioned names already.

Or does that show up the type of people they actually are.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 11:50 AM

Has anyone done like wot I did?
I found myself reading the posts up to now and looking to see if anyone has mentioned my name.
And of course I am now most upset because nobody has mentioned my name one little bitty bit.

Perhaps if there was a thread started named Who would you get on worst on this forum I will likely get a few mentions!

Actually the only person I have met and got on with best from here has been lovely Joy.

As to the thread question.
I don't want to answer it in case it causes some to say...

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 12:57 PM

No comment
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I have two two people from this forum, both lovely and exactly the same as they portray themselves on here.

I have a wicked sense of humour.

I would love to host a meal for Gravitas, Morti, Flicker and JBR.

That would be fun.
..You'd need a referee ...and a rottweiler

Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top