Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Robert Jnr.
UK
Robert Jnr. is male  Robert Jnr. has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 11:36 AM

Re: Are You Known By The Company You Keep?

Originally Posted by DWebb ->
Unless the company is very extreme in their behaviour I am not sure it will influence how people see you, mind I would not be part of any club that would have me as a member
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I would never wish to be in the company of a criminal, a drunk, someone who takes illegal drugs, a racist, sexist or homophobic.

Me either, which is why I left a REAL life, not a forum group. One member of the group wishes to continue our friendship and this is why I told her that you are known by the company you keep and I no longer wished the friendship? to continue.

The last straw was when two of the women took their tops off, no bra and jiggled the ladies in front of another woman's husband they did not like.

My idea of a fun night out is not getting drunk, doing joints, and name calling anyone that was not fond of this type of entertainment.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Adanac ->
Me either, which is why I left a REAL life, not a forum group. One member of the group wishes to continue our friendship and this is why I told her that you are known by the company you keep and I no longer wished the friendship? to continue.

The last straw was when two of the women took their tops off, no bra and jiggled the ladies in front of another woman's husband they did not like.

My idea of a fun night out is not getting drunk, doing joints, and name calling anyone that was not fond of this type of entertainment.
What ghastly people! Fortunately none of the people with whom I am acquainted are unpleasant.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Adanac ->

Good grief Maple!

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top