Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 04:44 PM

Re: Here For A Limited Time Only

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
What is a peep?
A person.
Bobby Àmericano
AMERICA
Bobby Àmericano is male  Bobby Àmericano has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
What is a peep?
Not sure of the ingredients... sugar and non-specific "white"
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 04:59 PM

I can't resist these.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 05:10 PM

Funny, since last year when I cut sugary foods from my diet if I do occasionally eat chocolate it now tastes overly sweet .

I don't miss chocolate, I think when Cadburys was taken over by some ghastly multinational many of the products went downhill. I know there was a big outcry when the recipe for cream eggs was changed and they were coated in some cheap imitation of Cadbury's chocolate.

I tend not to buy my grandchildren easter eggs, for a couple of years I bought them egg cups with their names on or easter socks.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 05:36 PM

We (or rather I) tend to go a bit overboard with the children at Easter. I always do an Easter egg hunt (in the garden if weather OK) and we have all sorts of little surprises hidden all over the place. I enjoy it and it won't last much longer as they are growing up fast.

I don't like the Cadbury crème eggs - they are really too sickly, but the Lindt bunnies - who could resist?
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
We (or rather I) tend to go a bit overboard with the children at Easter. I always do an Easter egg hunt (in the garden if weather OK) and we have all sorts of little surprises hidden all over the place. I enjoy it and it won't last much longer as they are growing up fast.

I don't like the Cadbury crème eggs - they are really too sickly, but the Lindt bunnies - who could resist?
Our vicar daughter used to do an Easter Egg hunt for her nephews and niece when they were younger.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Our vicar daughter used to do an Easter Egg hunt for her nephews and niece when they were younger.
I'm doing an Easter egg hunt on Easter Monday. I got a tray of eighteen chocolate eggs from M & S I just hope the weather is good so I can hide some in the garden
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 06:49 PM

Nibble the end, stick your tongue in until you can't get any more then suck for all you're worth. When you've done sucking, stick the whole darn thing in your mouth...
...mmmmmmm Cadbury's cream eggs!
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 06:59 PM

I like dark chocolate.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 07:05 PM

I do that with Maltesers!

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top