Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 07:21 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning everyone,

It is a bit gloomy - but dry - here today.

Some friends coming round after breakfast and we are off to Selby, can't think why - it is such a depressing place these days - but I am not the driver !!

See you all later - have a fun day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 07:34 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning all.

Never been to Selby ST so wouldn't know.

Its raining here in Essex.

Off to the Care Home this morning to visit the MIL for Easter.

Nothing else planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 08:04 AM

Good morning all.
It's quite dull looking here but at least it's not raining.
I'm going for a swim with my daughter this morning and this afternoon I'm expecting a visit from my grand daughter & her toddler. Ady will be coming too with Josh so I'm hoping it will stay dry so we can go on the park.

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 08:04 AM

Morning.

Raining here in London, so a wet doggie and hooman! But dried off now.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 08:12 AM

Good Morning

Grey and damp here at the moment, but not cold. They are still forecasting snow for the weekend so grey and damp isn't so bad

My one day off this week, Easter week means we are super busy and its a 7 day week for us all ( except me cos Im on ZHC and still insist on a day off). Hopefully we won't have to work too long on Sunday and get away by 1pm on Monday as I have house guests arriving Saturday after lunch, staying for Easter

So my day off will see me cleaning and making up the spare rooms and cleaning the ovens. Might get some baking done as well as the lads in work are looking brownies and muffins, good job the hens are in over drive laying eggs

I also need to pop into town, still not managed to find time to get my phone fixed and its driving me nuts so fingers crossed for today

Have a good day whatever you have planned x
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 08:13 AM

Good morning all, mild here and dry at the moment but showers later apparently.

Had a good day in London yesterday and visited the Royal Academy as well as seeing a few of the other sights, but walked much too far and feeling quite bushed now so planning an easy day today.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 08:39 AM

Good morning everyone a drizzly morning here.
I have to pop to the shops then hope to tidy the kitchen cupboards.
Enjoy your day
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 08:48 AM

Morning all, stripped the wall ready for re papering yesterday, so today is a day off, going to John Lewis for our free cake and coffee, yum..
Ragdoll
Surrey,UK
Ragdoll is female  Ragdoll has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 08:55 AM

Good morning all, pouring rain here too, so a day in, Spring cleaning the bathroom.

Enjoy whatever it is your doing.

PS: Lovely photos Barry.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 09:36 AM

Good morning all a dull rainy day here.

Barry, glad you enyoyed your day in London, lovely photos ..... did you go on the London Eye? There are great views from the top

Enjoy your day everyone...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top