Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 12:01 PM

Re: Where is It?

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I am afraid I don't understand why that is easier than using the menu above - hovering over Search until the sub menu comes up then either clicking on Your Threads or Your Subscribed Threads.

Surely your way involves at least an extra step? Or am I missing something?
I suppose it's what we get used to. there are always different ways of achieving things on a computer but we get set in our ways.

Mrs LDs still will not use the lap top pad to click on something, she uses the left click button instead.

------------------------------

I always have trouble finding threads when I can't remember who made them. The search section doesn't seem to work too well.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 12:07 PM

If you go to the top of the page.... Arrh forget it you have already been told by everyone else. 😬🤔🥪
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 12:10 PM

I sometimes forget where I have posted.
Mind you I think it is a blonde thing in my case.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top