Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2018, 09:50 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Hi everyone

Been raining overnight here but stopped for now. I can see sun trying to make an appearance! I.m just in my way into work. It's my Son's birthday today so I.m goingbto visit him when I finish work. I.ve made a gift for him with my own fair hands. Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2018, 09:54 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all

My family party was a hit even though the snow tried to ruin it...phew!

Out for lunch today with pals...wishing wishing wishing for winter to jigger off

Have a good day everyone
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2018, 10:00 AM

Good Morning

Was rudely awoken by an alarm clock so not too happy as its my day off and Ive worked all weekend, plus had houseguests so was really wanting a lie in

Oh well - Im still in bed though

Waiting to hear if theres a bed for mother at the hospital, she keeps getting cancelled on the day. Still, its only cancer, perhaps they feel if they keep cancelling her they won't have to treat her

So tensions are running a tad high here

Hopefully they will get her in which means a couple of hours in the car but it will get me out of the house and I like the drive

So until we know whats happening, kind of confine to the house. I need to get a grocery shop done as haven't done one for over a week and need bread etc.

Its very wet here, and none too warm, so the garden which I really need to get started on will have to wait a bit longer

Have a good day whatever you have planned x
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2018, 10:00 AM

Good morning everyone

Hope you all had a nice Easter, we went over to Hornsea for a short break, the weather was a little iffy but we still enjoyed it..

Were home now and have got a new lake in front of the house.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2018, 10:27 AM

Good morning everyone wet yet again .

Not a lot planned for today, if it brightens up I might get the windows cleaned, that is about as exciting as it gets .

Enjoy our day
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2018, 10:38 AM

Hi

Wet and miserable here.

I am stuck in with the plumber and electrician today, the water has been turned off.

It would appear that I have ripped off by the previous Company, so taking photos.

It is not a good day in the village, the paper shop was two hours late opening due to his car breaking down, so no papers delivered and an HGV has broken down half way across the cross roads, so chaos there.

A day to forget.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2018, 10:38 AM

Good morning all.
Missy, so sorry to hear of your poor Mum. I hope they can sort her out real soon now.

Yet another grey, dismal day here. Fed up to the teeth with greyness, wet and mud everywhere, I need to feel some sunshine on my face.

Off to the chiropractor shortly, need her to loosen my back up again.

Swim, I thought you said the last people to do your hot water was a retired mate of your friends? Did they do it wrong then?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2018, 11:35 AM

Good morning everyone (just....)

It's been a busy morning up to yet with a visit to the vet with Alfie, and the last hour spent repairing the kitchen flat roof which sprang a leak yesterday.

Enjoy the rest of the day folks.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2018, 11:41 AM

Good Morning everyone
The sun is out and it is quite mild today.
Hubby has man flu, so I expect I will be pampering him.
Have a lovely day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2018, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good morning all.
Missy, so sorry to hear of your poor Mum. I hope they can sort her out real soon now.

Yet another grey, dismal day here. Fed up to the teeth with greyness, wet and mud everywhere, I need to feel some sunshine on my face.

Off to the chiropractor shortly, need her to loosen my back up again.

Swim, I thought you said the last people to do your hot water was a retired mate of your friends? Did they do it wrong then?
Hi

He got the system working.

Since then the Immersion has packed up,it was supposed to have been replaced, but obviously was not.

They did not replace the Immersion, just the Sensor, and they bent that in doing so.

They have charged me twice for replacing the Immersion,£240 a time.

I have also paid them over £600 for repairing the heating, to no avail.

They said I needed a new unit, at a cost of £ Thousands.

I do not have a normal boiler Mups, we have no Gas here, I have a computer controlled heat pump, all electric.

The Immersion is part of that, if it goes wrong, everything stops.

There is no way that they have changed the Immersion heater a couple of months ago, it is encrusted to hell.

I am not the only one who has been affected, two of my neighbours have as well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top