Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2018, 05:54 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone, mild here at the moment and a pleasant day forecast I believe, a little bit more like spring hopefully.

Alfie my very sick cockerpoo is very much improved this morning, and has eaten for the first time in 36 hours which is quite a relief to us. We'll give him another quiet day today then hopefully we can get back to normal tomorrow.

Have a good Friday folks.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2018, 05:58 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Hi

Good Morning All.

Glad to hear Alfie is recovering Barry.

I have not had a good night.

Two new antibiotics and a change in one of my other Meds.

A bad headache and upset stomach.

Have a good day all.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2018, 05:59 AM

Good morning, Barry. Such good news to hear Alfie is improving! It's a helpless feeling when they turn down food.

Have a nice Friday! I am off to bed this Thursday night.

Sorry to hear you are up but feeling down, swimfeeders. Those antibiotics can wreak havoc with your stomach. Hopefully they will kick in rapidly and to their intended job.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2018, 06:52 AM

Morning all.

Hope Alfie continues to improve, Barry. And Swims, you too bud - it can be trial and error sometimes with medication. Surfermom, enjoy your rest.

Me, just got in after a real drag of a week. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend with absolutely no plans, except some time for myself and time out for a meal with Mrs. Floydysaurus.

Have a nice day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2018, 07:38 AM

Morning all.

What a beautiful morning, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, how wonderful.

Barry glad that Alfie has improved this morning.

Swimmers sorry to hear about your stomach upset.

Floydy, have a cup of tea, shower and go to bed for a while.

Off to see the MIL this morning in the Care Home, she is driving the Carers mad.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2018, 07:48 AM

Good morning all, Glad Alfie is on the mend Barry, hope he continues to do so.

Must get Amber out now for a walk, Take care everyone, God bless.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2018, 07:58 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Barry - it is good to hear that Alfie is improving.

Swimmy - sorry to hear you are unwell - antibiotics can do dire things before they make you better.

Going to be writing most of the day - then tonight I am going out for a meal. Restaurant named "Yak and Yeti" - never been before - is it owned and run by a Gurkha family. Not sure what to expect - but it will certainly be different!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2018, 08:32 AM

Good morning everybody.

Sue, my daughter's off work this week so she & I are going to the aqua fit class at our local pool this morning.
After I've dropped Sue off at home we're fetching the grandchildren Josh & Taylor, as Ady starts his Taxi driving at 2.00. Later we're fetching Paula from work - that's an hours round trip!

I'm looking forward to a rest about 6.30 tonight. Dinner will be a beef stew that's been simmering in the slow cooker all day.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2018, 09:02 AM

Good morning everyone dull but breezy here. By bedding is already on the washing line with lots more washing to follow taking advantage of a fine day, there is more rain forecast for tomorrow.

I managed to cut the back lawn yesterday although the ground was very wet and I want to do the front one today.

Swimmy sorry you are not feeling too good.
Barry I am pleased to hear Alfie is feeling better.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2018, 09:17 AM

Good morning all bright and mild here, looks like it going to be a nice day.

We managed to sit out in the garden yesterday for the first time this year and very pleasant it was too

Swimmy, I hope you’ll feel better soon.

Barry pleased to hear Alfie has improved and eaten this morning, must be such a relief for you.

Enjoy your day everyone...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top