Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 06:29 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Hi

Good Morning All.

An horrendous few days for me, but getting better.

The littlies are back today from their holiday, all good fun.

My treatment has been brought forward, two ops booked this week, a minor one Wednesday afternoon, a slightly bigger one Friday.

Two out of three is not bad in this day and age.

Zac and Derek are also back today, which is also good news.

I hope you all have a good day.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 06:54 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good morning everyone,

Supposed to be good weather this morning - guess what this afternoon !!??

Some new crafty dies arrived yesterday - so I will have to road test them at some point, and I have 12 friends with birthdays in May/June so will put my creative hat on and be a busy bunny most of the day.

Glue, glitter, ribbons, and an audio book of Alan Rickman reading Thomas Hardy's - "Return of the Native" - what more could I ask for?
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 07:41 AM

Good morning everyone

Another nice day sunny day today..
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 07:49 AM

Good morning everyone

Swimmy, hope things carry on improving

Another wet morning here , always the same when we are both off. So need to start on the garden. Only just managed to cut the mainly moss lawns yesterday. We need to get a scarifyer hired and get the lawns reseeded

Going to have to catch up on the chores today as yesterday was busy doing other stuff. The charity fun day was good fun, must have been a few thousand attend

Have a good day whatever your plans x
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 08:15 AM

Good morning all.

That's good news Swimmers, hope everything goes well for you.

Its very misty here.

Had no sleep last night, so woke up late this morning.

Cat had me up all night, then she brought up Hairballs and Sick all over my bed, so bed had to be changed and everything else washed this is now 2am, then at 3am the phone rang, it was ADT saying that our Alarm has gone off and that there is a fault on the line and need to make an appointment for an Engineer to come down. Settled down for the night, then the Cat was up again being sick, eventually we went to sleep.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 08:24 AM

Good morning all

Swims, I hope all goes well with the ops, chin up

Well it's supposed to be sunny today but it's overcast, oh well at least it's not raining....yet

Garden today then out with pals for a meal later. Enjoy your Sunday everyone.
Granny J
Hampshire
Granny J is female 

15-04-2018, 09:04 AM

Good morning all,
Not a very nice day here, rain is expected later in the morning.
I'm having a lazy day, after my long walk yesterday, just a bit of housework and ironing.
Have a good day all.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 09:06 AM

Morning all

Looks dull and overcast here. I.m still in bed playing on my phone but about to get up and let the dog out before I get ready to take him for a walk.

Meeting friends for bruch, one of my friends is having an operation on her foot this week, so glad, she's been waiting such a long time for the op and been in considerable pain so hopefully the op will help her get around better.

Later this afternoon i.ll go to my dad's then call at my niece's for coffee and a chat.

Swim hope your ops go well.

Have a good day all xx
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 09:18 AM

Good morning everyone dull here and trying to rain.

I am going to do some cleaning , enjoy your day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 09:36 AM

Morning all, a fine start here but forecast rain later I think.

Just finished clipping the dogs and having a coffee before taking them for a walk, and then maybe a trip to the garden centre after lunch.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top