Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2011, 04:18 PM

Re: The Count-down has begun.

Originally Posted by The Dog Lover ->
All the best Uncle Joe and I hope everything goes well. How long do you expect to be in hospital for ?
Val darlin' - gotta have (another) new hip so will definitely be in hospital over Xmas and (probably) New Year too.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2011, 04:25 PM

Hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery Uncle Joe.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2011, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Annie Jack ->
Hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery Uncle Joe.
Annie darlin' that depends on how well I'm treated by the nurses at the hospital, How good the food is at the hospital and what the weather is like on the outside. If the food is good and the nurses treat me well and the weather is full of snow I might not want to come home.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2011, 05:44 PM

Unless you are going private Uncle Joe I doubt the food will be anything like as good as yours. Lets hope the nurses make up for it
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

14-12-2011, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by The Dog Lover ->
Unless you are going private Uncle Joe I doubt the food will be anything like as good as yours. Lets hope the nurses make up for it
Val darlin' - am taking precautions - stocking up on mince pies and Brandy which I will take to hospital with me.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2011, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Val darlin' - am taking precautions - stocking up on mince pies and Brandy which I will take to hospital with me.
Good man
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2011, 12:55 AM

Best wishes and good luck Uncle Joe. Be careful the nurses don't find your Brandy. If they confiscate it, they may drink it at this time of year
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

15-12-2011, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by shaz ->
Best wishes and good luck Uncle Joe. Be careful the nurses don't find your Brandy. If they confiscate it, they may drink it at this time of year
Shaz darlin' have already got that sussed and have a back-up supply of booze - taking a 2 ltr bottle of squash into hospital with me - label says summer fruits, yes there ARE summer fruits in it, but the bottle will also contain something a little stronger too.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2011, 05:01 PM

Always have a Plan B, Uncle Joe!
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2011, 08:16 PM

I hoe all goes well for your surgery on Wedesday Uncle Joe.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top