Join for free
Page 51 of 391 « First < 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2012, 10:53 AM

Re: Today I have .........

Originally Posted by shaz ->
Not yet but there is always tomorrow, still got more to do.
Shaz darlin' - this old Music Hall song comes readily to mind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39wx7UeTXfw
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2012, 09:13 PM

Today I have cleaned out the freezer, we have a new one coming tomorrow, and they are taking the old one away.
Everything is bagged up and put back, so it should be quick and easy (famous last words)
I have been very naughty today, I have eaten a bar of chocolate Mint Aero - hubby convinced me it was less fattening, because of the holes - such a good man he is.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2012, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Today I have cleaned out the freezer, we have a new one coming tomorrow, and they are taking the old one away.
Everything is bagged up and put back, so it should be quick and easy (famous last words)
I have been very naughty today, I have eaten a bar of chocolate Mint Aero - hubby convinced me it was less fattening, because of the holes - such a good man he is.
don't suppose you hire him out do you?
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2012, 09:26 PM

Oh dear done too much work again today, I am not sure if its the work or all the finding somewhere to sit when its a oh God moment,No work for me tomorrow. Going to watch Frost which I will have seen a thousand times but wont remember! Night night if I dont get back on here.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2012, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by hazel ->
don't suppose you hire him out do you?
Not on yer nelly Hazel...I wouldn't get him back

We like Frost too annie and we're sure we've seen them all but we never remember the endings
Goodnight to you my friend, I'll not be long either, had an early start this morning, so I'm very tired.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2012, 10:14 PM

....been on two lovely walks round the reservoirs in the sunshine - not a drop of rain fell on us In between I was in the front garden weeding and trimming bushes. Was beginning to look like a jungle, but not anymore-will finish off tomorrow....
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2012, 03:20 AM

Oh thats lovely,Happy Birthday, another gemini then.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2012, 03:10 PM

After yesterday's marathon housework day today I've had an easier day, just some shopping, stop for an orange juice whilst sitting and watching the world go by. Everywhere looks fresh today after a thunderstorm last night. After dinner I'll walk a few steps down the road to my Swedish neighbour, she's messed up her computer again and thinks I can fix anything, haha. Tomorrow I'm off to Cartagena for the day, I just love Cartagena, it's a beautiful place. I'm not taking any elephants though
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2012, 07:44 PM

I'm sure you'll be well able to fix your neighbours computer Loretta, and enjoy your day out tomorrow.
Today I lazed about in the sun for a while then I went out for a pint. I noticed all the posters for the recent referendum have been taken down which is a good thing, but why do they always leave the plastic ties still hanging on the poles, some of the old wooden poles are covered with plastic ties from years back, if you're going to do a job why not see it through properly.
When I got home I was overcome by foul fumes coming from the bathroom, my wife was putting some kind of dye into my daughters hair and the smell was absolutely horrible!, the things some women do to cover a little bit of grey hair is beyond me, surely in this day and age they can make stuff that doesn't smell like the devils toilet.

Having got those two moans off my chest, I feel much better now.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria

20-06-2012, 10:53 PM

I went shopping to M&S for one or two bits and almost crawled round on my hands and knees after going to Spec Savers for an eye test. Joe and Phoebe walked down to the seats and sat and waited for me, Phee was most put out because a man had a bun sat next to her and didnt offer her any, then a man started playing an Accordian and she was mesmerised, she loves music, loved to come in the pub when they came to take me home after playing my Bodhran.

Page 51 of 391 « First < 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top