Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 06:18 PM

Re: Tessa

Marian,
There is no way that Tessa will be forgotten, she is such a lovely looking Spaniel, she reminds me of Barney, a Springer Spaniel that we adopted who unfortunately died last year, but just like all the other animanls that we have had or adopted they live forever in my heart as I am sure Tessa will live on in your heart.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 07:29 PM

Tessa looked as if she really enjoyed the outdoors Marian and you must have shared some great times in the countryside. As AB says our animals do live on in our hearts - It's inevitable that they cannot stay around forever, but we always treasure with fondness and clear memory each unique individual who has shared our life.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 07:32 PM

It's so sad when we lose a beloved pet and I know how devastated you must be feeling.

Tessa was a lovely looking lass, with such gentle eyes. She will have had a very happy life.

Bless her.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 08:00 PM

Sorry for your loss Marian
Sleep tight Tessa xx
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 10:14 PM

Looking at those gorgeous pictures of Tessa brought a tear to my eye........call me soft, I don't care.

They are all beautiful pictures of her and my favourite is the one with the cat.

RIP sweet Tessa xx
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 10:58 PM

Lovely photos of a gorgeous girl Marian. Happy times together that you'll never forget....
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 11:02 PM

Beautiful girl.....
Run free Tessa...xx
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2012, 12:09 AM

So very sorry to hear of your loss, what a beautiful girl she was.

I understand how you must be feeling so sad now.

Your lovely girl will always be with you in your heart.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2012, 12:12 AM

Thank you again for all your kind comments about Tessa which have been really uplifting for me. The cat is really missing her and I think Bonnie is happy to have me all to herself
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2012, 12:39 AM

The grief we feel when one our darling animals dies can be just as great as the loss of a beloved human and can take a long time for the healing process to start.

You'll have your moments of happy memories, Marian, then you'll get your very sad times as well, but the look of love in her eyes in your photographs says it all for me. She loved you as much as you loved her, and that's something to be treasured.

Edit: I've just looked at those photos again and I had to smile. The ones where she's wet she looks as if she's saying "mamma, am wet." The one peeking round the door has mischief in her eyes. The one with the cat says "do I have to have this fur ball next to me?" All different expressions.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top