Join for free
Page 45 of 46 « First < 35 43 44 45 46 >
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 06:25 PM

Re: Sarah Everard

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I'm wondering if its premeditated because they cannot find the cause of death.
Not that I want to go into details of how to make sure a deceased person is rendered so unrecognisable and destroyed that a cause of death can’t be found think Holly and Jessica but I’m sure this won’t be the case .
Premeditated means having a significant plan and as you don’t see this family man as one who would swing right over to being a killer ,one with everything to lose , I don’t think so.
However such a man exposing himself in McDonald’s twice, showed he was somewhat of a risk taker ? Or very stupid , or very poorly in his mind bordering on a breakdown .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
A chance on what ? Do you really think married man with children would take “ a chance” to murder ?
Something preceded SE ‘s death imo.
Yes I do .
Many married men with children commit murder !
Fred West for a start .
Harold Shipman was married with four children .
Most of the men who ran concentration camps were married with children .
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 07:56 PM

Really ? You're comparing this policeman to serial killers without a shred of evidence to go on ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 08:05 PM

Why not ?
What the difference ?
He is married with children so were they
A murderer is a murderer whatever his profession .
Zuleika
North West UK

19-03-2021, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Yes I am
What the difference ?
He is married with children so were they
A murderer is a murderer whatever his profession .
For a start West and Shipman were serial killers . Nothing on record so far as we know that OC is in any way like them except he happens to be married with children.
He might very well have been charged with murder but it will have to be proved no matter what it looks like .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

19-03-2021, 08:27 PM

This is what you stated ,

A chance on what ? Do you really think married man with children would take “ a chance” to murder ?
It not unusual at all for murderers to be married and have children .
Of course he will have to be tried ( and like all criminals is considered innocent until proven guilty ) but he will be convicted .
Zuleika
North West UK

19-03-2021, 09:24 PM

You said taking a chance ?
Taking a chance to murder someone just like that for the hell of it ?
Rather I think SE ended up dead because other facts came into play .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

19-03-2021, 09:36 PM

No doubt then she set herself up to be murdered .
This idle speculation and the underlying victim blaming is repugnant .
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 10:04 PM

Not that I want to go into details of how to make sure a deceased person is rendered so unrecognisable and destroyed that a cause of death can’t be found think Holly and Jessica but I’m sure this won’t be the case .
Premeditated means having a significant plan and as you don’t see this family man as one who would swing right over to being a killer ,one with everything to lose , I don’t think so.
However such a man exposing himself in McDonald’s twice, showed he was somewhat of a risk taker ? Or very stupid , or very poorly in his mind bordering on a breakdown .
As a policeman with previous experience guarding a nuclear facility.... I wonder if they have tested for anything like that.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

19-03-2021, 10:11 PM

Anymore excuses for a murderer ?

Page 45 of 46 « First < 35 43 44 45 46 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top