Join for free
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 > Last »
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2021, 01:14 AM

Witnessing a murder

Today, in the trial of ex-police officer Derek Chauvin, witnesses described how they tried to get to police officer to take his knee off George Floyd's neck and how they screamed at him, "Stop. You're killing him".
Another witness, an off duty para-medic , described how she tried to get Chauvin to release "the torture of Floyd" and how even after Floyd stopped twitching , Chauvin continued to apply pressure on Floyd's neck "For a full 2 minutes After one of the police officers said. He has no pulse".

Many of the witnesses broke down and cried on the stand as they described the murder of George Floyd. One witness said she is still having trouble sleeping because she said she should have "physically intervened".

It has been widely reported that Chauvin ground his knee into Floyd's neck for 8 minutes 28 seconds. With todays film we saw that the actual time was 9 minutes 49 seconds.

The defense attorney tried, and failed to say that much of the time Chauvin had his knee on Floyds shoulder blade.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	1f50ec10-c1e5-11ea-b969-9177e9e2635b.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	15187  
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2021, 02:41 AM

Re: Witnessing a murder

The body language is damning. Pulse or not, the black guy is immobile. He is obviously in pain and distressed. The cop looks relaxed..hand in pocket. Sneer on his face by the look of it. He is not being threatened. He's enjoying it. Where's the cuffs?...Has he cuffed the guy?...The cop has 9 minutes..9 minutes!! to complete the arrest; if that's what it is. It takes about 5 seconds to get handcuffs on a person once they are down and subdued. I'm not an ex cop but when I was working with community corrections I had to accompany cops plenty of times when they have made arrests of people with mental illness.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2021, 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
The body language is damning. Pulse or not, the black guy is immobile. He is obviously in pain and distressed. The cop looks relaxed..hand in pocket. Sneer on his face by the look of it. He is not being threatened. He's enjoying it. Where's the cuffs?...Has he cuffed the guy?...The cop has 9 minutes..9 minutes!! to complete the arrest; if that's what it is. It takes about 5 seconds to get handcuffs on a person once they are down and subdued. I'm not an ex cop but when I was working with community corrections I had to accompany cops plenty of times when they have made arrests of people with mental illness.
Yes, George Floyd was handcuffed long before he was ever put in the back of the cop car. Cops then pulled him out of the cruiser and pinned him to the ground. Once handcuffed, Floyd did not present any danger to the cops.

Notice the urine on the ground as George Floyd losses control of his bladder. AFTER death it is usual for the body to urinate. Likely Chauvin has already killed Floyd as Chauvin continues to apply pressure to Floyd's neck.
Close-up of the face of evil.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	200527_nwo_mncopsfired_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	15188   Click image for larger version

Name:	chauvin-1.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	15189  
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2021, 07:25 AM

It’s terrible.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/31/u...stigation.html
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2021, 07:57 AM

Some people go into professions like this purely for the power. They have no interest in justice at all.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2021, 08:08 AM

If Floyd was already cuffed why was there any need for an officer to put his knee on the man's neck?
The USA show too many police series that show the police are always brave heroes ! Perhaps some of the money made from those series should be used to train their police how to arrest and not cause damage to the the person concerned.
We all think that the police do what is right, but this shows that some of them don't. I don't know if this was caused by racism or because Floyd was a frequent law breaker, but I do know that all police should be punished if they deliberately harm the person they are arresting. That should only happen if the policeman's life is put at risk when arresting them.
God help Chauvin if he is sent to prison, because there will be black criminals in those prisons!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2021, 08:23 AM

What I don’t understand is, he resisted the police officers, when they tried to get him in the car handcuffed, he said he was claustrophobic?

Yet was in his own car, when confronted by the 2 shop assistants ,regarding the counterfeit £20 dollar note.

Unfortunately if he hadn’t resisted, he may still be alive today,..

The police officer who had him on the ground, with knee on neck, restricting his air supply until death, was wrong, he must have known he couldn’t breath.

This is what can happen ,when you break the law.

Unfortunately he resisted arrest and these were the consequences to his actions.
bakerman
Mexico

31-03-2021, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Some people go into professions like this purely for the power. They have no interest in justice at all.
I totally agree. Every week or two, we in the U.S. see on the news police officers brutalizing people. One of the most egregious cases that comes to mind, is a white California Highway patrol officer who was sitting on the stomach of a black woman and repeatedly punching her in the face with all of his might. By the time he was done with her, her face was a bloody pulp.
bakerman
Mexico

31-03-2021, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
What I don’t understand is, he resisted the police officers, when they tried to get him in the car handcuffed, he said he was claustrophobic?

Yet was in his own car, when confronted by the 2 shop assistants ,regarding the counterfeit £20 dollar note.

Unfortunately if he hadn’t resisted, he may still be alive today,..

The police officer who had him on the ground, with knee on neck, restricting his air supply until death, was wrong, he must have known he couldn’t breath.

This is what can happen ,when you break the law.

Unfortunately he resisted arrest and these were the consequences to his actions.
Perhaps George Floyd DID TRULY resist when in the back seat. However, does that merit an instant death sentence ??????
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2021, 09:12 AM

[QUOTE=bakerman;2064422]Yes, George Floyd was handcuffed long before he was ever put in the back of the cop car. Cops then pulled him out of the cruiser and pinned him to the ground.

That is not what I saw on the footage I viewed, he resisted going into that police car, very plain to see on the footage, because he said he was claustrophobic,...that is what the commentator said....going all the way through the footage.

He didn’t deserve death....unfortunately if you break the law, these can be the consequences.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top