Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2021, 05:17 AM

Good Morning Thursday.

Hi

A stunning red dawn here.

Still air, the birds are making the most of it before the rain and high winds later.

I am making the most of it early on, the Nurse is here later for 4 hours, during which time I will be organised from here to kingdom come.

She is a whirlwind and never stops talking.

She is also ace at doing things.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2021, 06:18 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday.

Another warm, sunny day, still no rain, probably none until next Wednesday at the earliest. Down to single figures at night though.

Spent the day getting the car loaded ready for travelling tomorrow and washed my bed sheets.

Enjoy your day.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2021, 07:57 AM

Good morning everybody and it's a sunny start to the day here, although they've just warned that persistant rain is imminent according to the radio.
Not that I care much since I'm having a R&R day.

Have a good one folks.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2021, 08:05 AM

Good morning everyone! Cloudy and cool here with spits of rain. I have a few things to do at the shops, and later on at the allotment. Broken nights sleep last night, so might squeeze a nap in, at some point too Have a lovely day!
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2021, 08:13 AM

good morning all, a cool start and early walkies, forcast rain and i've alot to do, not sure where to start, ah!!! at the beginning
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2021, 08:48 AM

Good morning - It's looking grey outside but no rain at present. Trying to decide whether to ride along to the allotment or not.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2021, 09:06 AM

Good morning everybody.

Today I intend going to my local Leisure Centre & signing up for a membership.

Thanks to medical conditions I an no longer do 5-6 mile hilly walks. Just flat walks only and they aren't really good for fitness.

I decided the way forward is water exercise so once I'm a member I plan on going to the swimming pool at least 3 times a week. A vigorous 1/2 mile (32 lengths) up & down the pool should keep me fit. (hope)

After I've signed up for membership at the Leisure Centre I'll have a nice leisurely walk round town browsing the shops. I don't do that when Tony's with me. Ady is taking his dad out today for chips & beer!!

Nothing else planned.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2021, 09:07 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, take care and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2021, 09:10 AM

Good morning everyone, rain forecast here too but the dogs have been walked already so it can please itself now...

Nothing much planned, just our eldest daughter and my Mum visiting us for lunch, then we may find a film this afternoon if it's not fit outside.

Have a good day folks
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2021, 09:23 AM

Good morning all dismal and damp and strong wind for the next couple of days.

I managed to get two hanging baskets and three wall/fence half baskets planted and hung up yesterday. It doesn’t look like there will be much work done in the garden today or tomorrow.

Enjoy your day folks ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top