Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2021, 07:17 AM

good morning Friday

Good morning friday people, pouring with rain and have to pack the car, away on holiday in the far north of the Lake district, stay safe all
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2021, 07:23 AM

Re: good morning Friday

Don't forget the Prunes!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2021, 07:44 AM

Good morning Macy and Spitty and all who follow

I love the lakes Macy.....even in the rain. Have a great holiday.

Rain here in Yorkshire too ...makes the grass grow so the sheep love it

Furniture building for me today....well I'm the apprentice hubby will do the main job but I'll be kept busy no doubt.

Have a great day all....go easy on the prunes

carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2021, 07:59 AM

Good morning everybody.

This morning I'm going to see my friend who lost her husband a few months ago. I wanted to pick her up & go out for lunch but she didn't want to. Nor did she want to go a walk round the park with me. Just a home visit is all she wanted. She is very depressed and won't go out anywhere. That's what grief does. I do what I can to help without pushing her.

After my visit to Jean, Tony & I are going shopping to Aldi this afternoon & if the rain clears up a walk round our local pond.

Enjoy your holiday macy.

Have a good day all.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2021, 08:02 AM

Good morning everybody on what will for me be a housework day, and although as it's a wet start to the day here too the weather is irrelevant.

Enjoy the lakes Macy, I too love it there and Summer I hope your furniture-building goes well.

Enjoy your day everybody.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2021, 08:06 AM

Good morning all, tipping with rain and blowing a hoolie here, but then again it is only May...

Just back from doing the Tesco shop and having a brew before deciding whether to walk the dogs or not, but the garden may well have to do for them today! No plans other than a quick visit to my mum this morning to help her with a banking problem.

Enjoy your holiday Macy. A friend of mine moved to the lakes then moved back again after a year because it never stopped raining. Of course said I, where on earth did you think the bloody lakes come from ..

Have a good day everyone
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2021, 08:21 AM

Good Morning from a wet and windy west coast of Scotland. Its like winter time out there, and I am getting quite fed up with it (Mother Nature, if you are listening.....please flip the Summer switch, ta much). Food shopping, post office, and creativity are the plans for the moment. Hope everyone enjoys their day - Mr Macy, have a lovely time at the lakes.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2021, 09:02 AM

Good morning - It's blowing a gale and dry right now in the South but it could rain at any time. I think I'll stay indoors today.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2021, 09:03 AM

Good morning everyone. Have a good day, take care and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2021, 09:12 AM

Hi

Good Morning All

Been out, done the shopping, wet and very windy earlier, drying up a bit now.

Main garden very soggy, but I will be able to do a few pots.

I am hoping it will dry up for next week as the neighbours are supposed to be some work for me.

Have a good day all and stay safe.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top