Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 07:51 AM

Good morning Tuesday.

Good morning everybody.

Now things are really getting back to normal for me.

I've renewed my membership at the gym/swimming pool & am attending my first class in over a year - It's aqua fit - exercise in water.
Really looking forward to it & wondering if any of the old faces will be there..

Later we're going out for a meal with Ady & Paula & family - another pre-lockdown activity we've resumed.
Things are looking up.

Have a good day all...
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 07:54 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday.

Morning Carol, and all who follow. Sounds like things are going well, Carol! Enjoy your day. Up here, the sun is struggling to stay out. Waiting in for the smoke alarm guy to come and update the alarms, so can't do much until he does that. Pottering and being creative for now. Have a lovely day everyone
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

25-05-2021, 07:57 AM

Good morning everyone, overcast here in Sweden at the moment but promise of sunshine later on. Today's big event - a trip to our central recycling station to get rid of loads of old junk that I finally got sorted out.

Later on I'll plant the tomato and cucmber plants we bought yesterday, rake the gravel in the "Japanese" corner of my garden and clean the little ponds so I can fill them and get the pump going at long last. Hopefully the flower beds will dry enough so I can do some weeding without getting mud all over my bottom

It's supposed to rain again tomorrow and Thursday so once my robot mower has cut the lawn I'll be putting some fertilizer down.

That should keep me busy most of the day.

Have a nice day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 08:12 AM

Hi

Good Morning All

Nice and dry day forecast and supposed to be dry for the next week.

One of my helpers is here today, so a start will be made on the garden and cleaning out the shed.

Have a good day all.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 08:21 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm pleased that I managed to mow yesterday because it's been .... damp .... ever since and this morning is no exception.
Like Ullabi I'm off to the recycling centre with a full load today, the result of our ongoing bedroom refurb. and then I've some ironing to do and a few electrical sockets to fit.

Enjoy your day whatever it may bring.
peripheral
GB
peripheral is male  peripheral has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 08:27 AM

G' day all. Good luck to all those who will be indulging in my favourite pastime, gardening. If the rain keeps away I will summon up all my strength and weed the window box.
Have a nice day. Peri.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 08:49 AM

Morning everyone, overcast and showery here again and still a chill wind, but then again it is only late May...

We've walked the dogs managing to dodge the showers, and after a brew I'll be on bathroom cleaning duty and I hope it's then dry enough after lunch to mow Mum's grass, though I won't hold my breath...

Have a good day folks
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 09:04 AM

Morning all.

Just finishing breakfast and waiting for the school run to be over, then can take H out without fear of her having loads of people, small and tall, to want to say hello to! Quite often we don’t get very far, if the humans are happy to fuss her.

Not sure what I will get up to today, but it could very well involve a library book (started a new one last night, T.M. Logan), and a few tv recordings.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 09:10 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, take care and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 09:33 AM

Good morning everyone chilly but fine at the moment.

I have prepped lunch before I start some spring cleaning, crushed new potatoes with garlic from the garden and a variety of salads. I like being able to stop work with lunch ready in no time.

I am also going to check over the large pots of flower seedlings and see how they are doing and I might get the lawn cut later.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top