Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2021, 07:13 PM

Re: Amazon - a step too far.

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
haha! Well there is that, yes! But at least you don't have 7 packets of Chia seeds sitting in the cupboard, with one half opened...
That is bloody brill, my good wife has just asked me what I am laughing at
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2021, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Our house is not and never will be smart

We don't have Alexis or any lookalike and with this on the offing we wont be having anything of that ilk anytime soon.

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...reless-sharing
Sorry to drag this back on topic(!) but there's no way my WiFi is going to be available to the public, at least not if I'm paying for it.

As for my Ring cameras, not a cat in hell's chance. They overlook my property and that's my business.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2021, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Absolutely Vlad, but I wonder how long it will be before shops decide the cost of the premises is too much and more profit can be made selling out of a dingy warehouse using a few electric vans....Jeff Bezos has been made a billionaire several times over using that method.
Supermarkets are essential, not for providing food of course but for promoting things like Black history and pride month.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2021, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Supermarkets are essential, not for providing food of course but for promoting things like Black history and pride month.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2021, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Of course.... How stupid of me Longdogs.....

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top