Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2021, 05:04 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning everyone.

It is a little cooler today - well, at least it is now - later, who knows?

Grounded today - waiting for Mr Sainsbury and Mr Amazon to turn up!

Have a fun day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2021, 06:12 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Good morning Tabby and all who follow

My daughter and little grandson are coming today...lunch in the garden methinks

Have a great day all.
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

04-06-2021, 07:26 AM

Good morning Tabby, summer and everyone else

Another glorious sunny morning in Sweden. Temperatures set to be around 20 Celsius today with some cloud later on.

My usual chat with mum this morning, then we'll be off to collect our weekly shopping.

We've both been busy all week, me in the garden and my girlfriend packing and getting her house in order so we've decided on a lazy afternoon just sunbathing on the patio.

Have a lovely day eevryone no matter where you are or what you'll be doing.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2021, 07:44 AM

Good morning everybody! Sun is shining and its warming up. Broken sleep last night so haven't quite decided what to do with the day yet. Determined not to waste it though! Have a lovely day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2021, 08:02 AM

Good morning everyone, cloudier her at the moment but forecast to be brighter later and warming to around 22deg, perfect...

Just back from doing the weekend shop and enjoying a cappuccino before deciding how to waste the rest of the day, but nothing on my agenda as yet..

Have a pleasant day folks
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2021, 08:03 AM

good morning, done my early walkies, bit cooler than a few days ago. Have a load of rubbish and old wood to burn, thats my plan A for the day, but there's a plan B sneaking up
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2021, 08:08 AM

Crikey I’m still in bed .
Have been up to feed the birds and check on my beans ( how sad am I ! )
They are all doing well now after lurking in their pots for weeks today I shall put them out to take their chances with the slugs .
Better get up I suppose
Have a great day all .
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2021, 08:35 AM

Good morning - The sky looks a bit grey today, so I think I'll give the allotment a miss.

I've opened up the polytunnel to find that one of the tomato plants doesn't look very healthy. I will try not to put too much importance on it.

Edit: It's just started raining quite hard.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2021, 08:57 AM

Good morning everyone a cloudy start.

Had to get up at 3:30am, dress and take Chloe out because she was restless then I couldn't get back to sleep so I am tired today.

Waitrose is due then I will do some baking ,samosas, cheese tarts also blackcurrents to cook to make a jelly for the picnic tomorrow.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2021, 09:00 AM

Good morning all looks like a lovely sunny day ahead so more pottering in the garden.

Enjoy your day everyone

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top