Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 09:03 AM

Re: The Drunkard

My dog Mungo sleeps the sleep of the innocent and rarely barks at night in the morning he barely opens an eye when I get up and stagger towards the coffee jar .

However he can hear the soft rustle of a cheese wrapper at 50 paces .
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
My dog Mungo sleeps the sleep of the innocent and rarely barks at night in the morning he barely opens an eye when I get up and stagger towards the coffee jar .

None so deaf as those who don't want to hear, even in dogs!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Longdogs ..you need to keep with the times. It is essential for you to keep a machete by the front door at all times, ready for when you go out anywhere such as the chippie, stroll round a park, etc etc.

Then you would have been able to react properly by nipping out and hacking the drunk to death, thus meaning you could return to bed free of any sense of conscience and worry of ever being caught.

That sounds like a good plan. I hate having my sleep disturbed.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->

Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 10:19 AM

Mmm? A tip I learned on the gardening forum was when you want to dispose of a body never put them under the patio, it’s the first place they look. So bury you body then put endangered plants on and around the grave, it’s illegal to dig them up so no chance of being rumbled.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

05-06-2021, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
Mmm? A tip I learned on the gardening forum was when you want to dispose of a body never put them under the patio, it’s the first place they look. So bury you body then put endangered plants on and around the grave, it’s illegal to dig them up so no chance of being rumbled.
Brookside is to blame for that.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2021, 04:20 PM

Longdogs ..you need to keep with the times. It is essential for you to keep a machete by the front door at all times, ready for when you go out anywhere such as the chippie, stroll round a park, etc etc.

Then you would have been able to react properly by nipping out and hacking the drunk to death, thus meaning you could return to bed free of any sense of conscience and worry of ever being caught.

Well, that concludes any thoughts I had of "Pam peeping" along Longie's windows at night.....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

06-06-2021, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->

Well, that concludes any thoughts I had of "Pam peeping" along Longie's windows at night.....

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top