Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 05:30 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning all, a clear sky here so looks like being another lovely summer's day..

We'll be off for a long walk in the forest first thing after breakfast, then a day pottering in the garden methinks, although nothing major to do just maintenance weeding so the deckchair and my book will be calling me this afternoon no doubt.

Wishing you a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 05:59 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good Morning everyone.

Going to be devilishly hot here today - 71F by lunchtime - then cloudy with a chance of thunder this evening.

Am being assailed by an attack of the dreaded D&Vs this morning - odd thing is - so are the cats! Nothing but hot water for me today anyway.

Stay safe.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 07:35 AM

Morning folks.

Get well soon, ST. Nasty symptoms you have there.

Taking the car to a nearby garage for 9am today, hoping they can detect and fix the problem, as to why it went into limp mode the other day. I need a good working car for my drive to London soon.

Shall get Holly out shortly.
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

05-06-2021, 07:50 AM

Good morning everyone. Warm and sunny here in Sweden too with temperatures set to be between 20 and25 degrees.

A lazy day for us today. Mum has invited us over to her flat for dinner this evening.

Have a great day everyone
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 07:59 AM

Good morning - A sunny and warm day is forecast. I might take a ride to see my brother and sort his computer out.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 08:04 AM

Good morning everybody.

We have a skip in our market place once a month between 8.00am & 10.00am so this morning we're piling the car up with unwanted stuff & taking it there. I have a trampoline, an old set of drawers & other bits of unwanted stuff..

After that I think the biggest part of the day will be spent in the garden..

Have a good day all.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 08:18 AM

Good morning everyone! Another warm day with splodges of sunshine. Off to the allotment later, but first breakfast, chores and dog walking beckons. Have a lovely day, everybody
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 08:21 AM

good morning all, another booootifull day
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning everybody.

We have a skip in our market place once a month between 8.00am & 10.00am so this morning we're piling the car up with unwanted stuff & taking it there. I have a trampoline, an old set of drawers & other bits of unwanted stuff..

After that I think the biggest part of the day will be spent in the garden..

Have a good day all.

What a brilliant idea!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 09:02 AM

Good morning everyone on this beautiful day .

I am off to my sons house soon taking a buffet lunch with me for the 3 remaining children, the other 2 have gone camping to Wales with their mother and are having a lovely time canoeing (picture below).

My son and I are are going to take the remaining older twin, the little twins and the 3 dogs for a walk on the Worcestershire way .

Enjoy your day.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	image1canoe.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	15792  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top