Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2021, 09:58 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

Good morning all a warm day but light spells of rain forecast later.

Another pottering around doing this and that type of day.

Enjoy your day.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2021, 09:59 AM

it is going to be a scorcher today it is already 30c in rhe conservatory. Did my walk early before it gets too hot. Don't think Teazle will be having her PM walk unless in late evening
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2021, 10:19 AM

Good morning - It's grey skies and raining at times. Not much doing today so I might clean the e-bike.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2021, 11:08 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've had a busy week, with more than just decorating and hence my absence from here.
It looks like being another week or more of travelling to and fro ahead, so I'm not likely to be on here much this coming week either though I do try to take a quick peek when I can just to keep up.

Because of family matters I've been unable to do much in Zaphod Junior's bedroom though I have at least managed to get both the ceiling and the feature wall painted.
I was hoping to order furniture but it's still delayed; container/shipping problems means that not everything needed is available & I'm not going to order part and hope the rest eventually arrives, so until it's all available it will wait.

I'm also a bit grumpy regarding some Wilko grass seed.
Three boxes of the rubbish stuff I used just to fill in a few patches and to thicken the lawn at the start of the season, and I swear that you could count the number of germinated seeds on the fingers of both hands!
That'll teach me to buy cheap stuff ................ or it would, were it not for the fact that I picked up a few boxes of 79p grass patch filler from a bargain place that worked brilliantly in under a week!

Grumble over.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everybody and - just in case I don't get the chance - have a lovely week.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2021, 02:53 PM

'Aft noon everyone

Cooler and cloudy, but still pleasantly warm.

Haven't done much so far, been doing paperwork, cooking, and sorting dogs out.

Off to Pets@Home now to fetch a click&collect order that's all ready for me.

Have a good day all.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2021, 03:18 PM

A miserable, dreich morning. I got soaked through going for today's newspaper.

Standing by the open kitchen door at 11:20 we heard what V thought was thunder to begin with until I reminded her that this was happening this morning.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top