Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 12:24 PM

Re: G7 in Cornwall? I thought I misread!

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Boris signed the Protocol, he has to implement it.
No he doesn't.

What he does have to do is what is best for the UK and that includes Ulster and the British people who live there which obviously prevents it being taken over by a foreign country - Eire.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 12:26 PM

Hi

If he did that you can kiss goodbye to any trust in the UK and Hello to International Sanctions.

He knew exactly what he was doing when he signed it.
Definitely a price worth paying. Ulster is BRITISH.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Definitely a price worth paying. Ulster is BRITISH.
Hi

I agree.

This was why May refused to sign, Boris did.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 12:28 PM

As Tiffany says, we've been following this on our local news for weeks - months even! There have been lots of protests, lots of very angry campaigners. A sculpture, called Mount Recyclemore, made from e-waste and shaped to represent all the G7 leaders, has been erected across the bay from the Carbis Bay hotel, in the hope of bringing home to the leaders the need to take action now on the enormous amount of electronic waste in the world.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-57406136
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

10-06-2021, 12:42 PM

Hi

I agree.

This was why May refused to sign, Boris did.
Rubbish (again).

BoJo simply plaid the game to make progress. Having made progress (BREXIT) he and we can simply say we've changed the table rules -- next? And move forward. Such is politics.

Gaining trust is of course very important. Once you can fake it you've cracked it.

There you are! Your first lesson in "how to be a multimillionaire"!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
As Tiffany says, we've been following this on our local news for weeks - months even! There have been lots of protests, lots of very angry campaigners. A sculpture, called Mount Recyclemore, made from e-waste and shaped to represent all the G7 leaders, has been erected across the bay from the Carbis Bay hotel, in the hope of bringing home to the leaders the need to take action now on the enormous amount of electronic waste in the world.

That's just brilliant. We do have some very talented people here even though they don't wash too often.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Rubbish (again).

BoJo simply plaid the game to make progress. Having made progress (BREXIT) he and we can simply say we've changed the table rules -- next? And move forward. Such is politics.

Gaining trust is of course very important. Once you can fake it you've cracked it.

There you are! Your first lesson in "how to be a multimillionaire"!
Hi

Thanks for that.

I know can rely on you for an unbiased view.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 01:41 PM

Hi

If he did that you can kiss goodbye to any trust in the UK and Hello to International Sanctions.

He knew exactly what he was doing when he signed it.
That wouldn't happen. It's nonesense, when Trump tore up the Paris agreement nobody did anything.

We break treaties all the time - so does everyone else including the EU. The member states broke the Schengen rules due to the pandemic. Countries don't shaft their own economies because of treaty non-conformance.

The EU also broke the UK-EU Agreement and the GFA by triggering A16 and putting up a hard border in Northern Ireland.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 01:59 PM

Just remember, the majority of the UK share the opinion of these senior Brexiteers.

Whoever thinks this senile old pervert has a point, has serious issues.

Senior Brexiteers have heavily criticised U.S President Joe Biden after members of his administration and US diplomats demanded Britain to make compromises on border checks in Northern Ireland to appease the EU and prevent an inflammation of tension on the island of Ireland.

https://foxhole.news/2021/06/10/brex...ernal-affairs/
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->

That's a great piece of artwork.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top