Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 12:53 PM

Re: G7 in Cornwall? I thought I misread!

Apparently, the Red Arrows flew past, overhead, as the G7 watched, below, trembling at this massive show of power.

Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Apparently, the Red Arrows flew past, overhead, as the G7 watched, below, trembling at this massive show of power.

They did, they trembled, and Her Majesty just smiled.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 07:43 PM

Rumour has it , that when Boris emerged from his swim, he was
heard wandering around asking everyone if they had seen his
little Willie ?? 😀😀

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 04:33 PM

‘Super spreading’ G7 summit sends Covid cases skyrocketing 2,450% in Cornwall

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/14...preader-latest

THE UK's recent G7 summit was a superspreader event that led to Covid infection rates skyrocketing by up to 2,450 percent in certain areas of Cornwall.

Local business leaders, politicians and residents have called on the Government to “save the summer” following the huge spike - which occurred where many of the political leaders and their entourages descended on. The summit - held early this month - was hailed as wildly successful by Prime Minister Boris Johnson after he enjoyed talks with US President Joe Biden.

Ironically one of the major points of discussion on the summit’s agenda was coronavirus and how best the world can cope and emerge from the pandemic. But the summit, which attracted leading politicians and their respective security teams and officials, highlighted how contagious the virus is.

Data showed that the rate of Covid-19 infections in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly on the Sunday before the G7 began was 2.8 per 100,000. This rose during the week to, and including, 13 June to 81.7 per 100,000. It was a similar story in St Ives and Halsetown where infection rates jumped 2,450 percent
I blame BJ .....
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
‘Super spreading’ G7 summit sends Covid cases skyrocketing 2,450% in Cornwall

I blame BJ .....
You would!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Rumour has it , that when Boris emerged from his swim, he was
heard wandering around asking everyone if they had seen his
little Willie ?? 😀😀

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
I am sure that half the population of the UK was wishing he had done a Harold Holt Assman.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I am sure that half the population of the UK was wishing he had done a Harold Holt Assman.
Would Harold Holt be a moonie Brucy ?? 😀😀
If so put that up to ALL the population !!

Donkeyman! 👍👍

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top