Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 04:38 AM

Good Morning Sunday!

Good Morning all,

Another scorching day forecast. Had enough of it now - time we had some serious snow!

Have a happy Sunday.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 04:47 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

Good morning Tabby and all who follow

Yes it looks like today will be a hot one ....we are having a family barbecue in the garden so I will put up the gazebo to ensure some shade....can't wait to see the grandkids

Have a lovely day everyone ....remember sun cream x
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 05:16 AM

Good morning everyone, warm here too already and we are sitting in the conservatory with a cuppa watching the sun come up, a beautiful morning indeed!

Nothing planned after our morning walk, although a quiet day with a book and a cold beer in the garden will suit me fine.

Have a pleasant Sunday folks
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 05:24 AM

A cute snow story to cool you all down.
When my BH was a little girl in Moonee Ponds she had never seen snow being a very rare event in those parts.However one winter there was a light sprinkling and she put some in her pencil case at school to take home to show her mum.Imagine her disappointment when she opened it at home.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
When my BH was a little girl in Moonee Ponds she had never seen snow being a very rare event in those parts.However one winter there was a light sprinkling and she put some in her pencil case at school to take home to show her mum.Imagine her disappointment when she opened it at home.
Aww....Cute story
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
How lovely!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 05:51 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A little gentle pottering, which is good exercise, then inside when it gets too hot.

Have a good day all.
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

13-06-2021, 07:15 AM

Good morning everybody. A warm sunny morning with a nice breeze.

Had fun yesterday. I have some 200 liter water barrels that collect rainwater from the house and conservatory roof. It absolutely poured with rain in the afternoon and as the weather forecast is for a period of hot sunny weather I put my waterproofs on and spent an hour scooting around on my bum draining the barrels and filling every bucket and watering can I could lay my hands on with rain. I even dragged the plastic paddling pool out of the garage and filled that too. Think I collected about 150 liters of water and if I'd had more buckets I could have collected as much again. The barrels refilled almost quicker than I could drain the excess water. Our new neighbour stood in the window with his daughter watching me - must have thought I'd lost it.

This morning we're collecting mum and then driving over to my eldest daughter for lunch and afternoon coffee to celebrate our two eldest grandsons' summer holiday. They broke up from school on Friday but there were no end of school year celebrations due to restrictions. Yes the schools here have already broken up for the holidays. The new term starts mid August.

Have a great Sunday wherever you are and whatever you have planned.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 07:16 AM

Morning all.

I might weed the front of the house. Mind, the little mauve flowers do look attractive! Noticed them in adjacent properties so they obviously spread easily. I would like to put a few flower pots in that area. It’s just a small bit of ground between the house and the wall, but I need steps to get over the wall, because a porch was added and left just a tiny gap at the end of it.

I also have someone calling round to collect a cardboard hanging style box (like a mini wardrobe), which is currently stuffed into my bedroom wardrobe and taking up room.

Seems like H is ready for her walk. Enjoy your Sunday.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 07:44 AM

Morning everyone! Warm and heavy already outside, with 22 degrees forecast this afternoon. Nothing planned for the day really apart from watering everything in sight. An easy Sunday. Enjoy your day everybody

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top