Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 05:04 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good morning everyone.

Pouring with rain here and likely to do so all day.

I don't care - I am off to the cinema - first time since last Summer - and it's all Lion Queen's fault!!

Going with friends to see 'Aladdin', no doubt we will lunch out somewhere as well.

Enjoy your day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 06:40 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Hi

Good Morning All.

Another wet start to the day, local flooding, car parks closed, flood barriers up in town.

Lights on, heating on, welcome to the great British Summer.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 07:22 AM

Good morning folks, terrible isn't it swimmy not much of a summer. Have a good day everyone stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 07:33 AM

Good morning all.

Rain here to.

It will be the longest day soon for summer 22nd June, then the night draw in.

Have a nice day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 08:01 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Yesterday’s respite from all this rain was very short-lived, by midday it was raining yet again! Now, once again, it’s been pouring with rain all night and hasn’t stopped yet. Anyway that’s the end of today’s gloom and doom weather report!

I be having a drive to the hospital today, just dropping someone off to avoid the horrendous parking problems and cost of same, plus I don’t mind helping anyone out if it makes their life easier. While out it will also be an opportunity to have lunch out for a change too, so despite the rotten weather it will be a positive day out.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever your weather and whatever you may be doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 08:08 AM

Good morning everybody.

After my tiring day out yesterday I plan on a quiet day today.

It's not raining so I'm looking forward to pottering in the garden and getting the last of the house tidying done following the upheaval caused by having the decorator in.

Daughter Karen is calling to see us this afternoon.

Have a good day all.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 08:26 AM

Morning Everyone, It has finally stopped raining this morning and I just returned from my five mile run. It was rather nice really, so still and not so cold. Even the lane wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and found plenty of dry bits to run on.

What a coincidence Tabby, we are also going to the cinema at Meadowhall but to see 'Rocket Man' with some friends, I can feel a good lunch coming on......

I'm sat here in my running shorts and Vest, so I'd better get a shift on.....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 08:42 AM

Good morning everyone another night of torrential rain now changed to a drizzle.
Poor Chloe, she hates walking through water and wet grass.

Off to get my hair cut shortly after my appointment was cancelled yesterday, I should have been going to play with the toddler twins and am sad to have missed out this week.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 09:27 AM

Good morning all another wet morning ..... it’s about time ‘God’ turned the taps off upstairs.

Staying indoors in the dry today, plenty of jobs I can do. Our son is coming to stay for the weekend so I’m hoping the other ‘sun’ will also show its face

Enjoy your day everyone...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 10:33 AM

Good morning all.

It's bucketing down here, has been all night.

I have got to go out shortly, so not looking forward to getting soaked.

Hope you all have a nice day though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top