Join for free
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 09:32 AM

Dogs are liars

Read an interesting article the other day
A man took his dog to the park, he had the dogs favourite ball which he was throwing and the dog chasing and bringing it back, suddenly another dog took the ball, so the other dog found a stick and began playing with that in front of the dog, this tricked him into thinking that the stick was more fun than that rotten old ball, and he dropped it and took the stick, then the other ran to retrieve his ball, other owners have said that , they’ve witnessed their dogs do similar things, have any of you dog owners experienced this?, ( I don’t have a dog but I found this interesting) ..
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 09:37 AM

Re: Dogs are liars

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Read an interesting article the other day
A man took his dog to the park, he had the dogs favourite ball which he was throwing and the dog chasing and bringing it back, suddenly another dog took the ball, so the other dog found a stick and began playing with that in front of the dog, this tricked him into thinking that the stick was more fun than that rotten old ball, and he dropped it and took the stick, then the other ran to retrieve his ball, other owners have said that , they’ve witnessed their dogs do similar things, have any of you dog owners experienced this?, ( I don’t have a dog but I found this interesting) ..
Ours used to do similar things. "Borrowed" the dog for a while.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 09:02 PM

Re: Dogs are liars

You just wouldn't believe the tricks that go on between our dog and one of our cats.They are always trying to outdo each other and wind each other up until one of them gets told off. Hilarious to watch.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top