Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Reality1
Scotland
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 02:41 PM

Tory distractions to hard Brexit

Whilst race rioting and Covid mismanagement rage in UK, this is what BoJo is really focussing on.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...inated-chicken

BTW If you think you personally won't have to eat that American crap. Think again. The labels won't help.
The only safe option is to emigrate but please don't think of coming to Scotland.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 02:45 PM

Re: Tory distractions to hard Brexit

Originally Posted by Reality1 ->
Whilst race rioting and Covid mismanagement rage in UK, this is what BoJo is really focussing on.

BTW If you think you personally won't have to eat that American crap. Think again. The labels won't help.
The only safe option is to emigrate but please don't think of coming to Scotland.
I take it you've never been to the USA then
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 02:47 PM

Labelling WILL help as it does today. Labels clearly identify the source of meat products.

I wouldn't dream of relocating to Scotland - far too bloody cold and too many midges up there for my liking.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Labelling WILL help as it does today. Labels clearly identify the source of meat products.

I wouldn't dream of relocating to Scotland - far too bloody cold and too many midges up there for my liking.
And whinging scottish ladies Percy??

Donkeyman! 😇😇
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
And whinging scottish ladies Percy??

Donkeyman! 😇😇
THANK YOU VERY MUCH Donks I was ignoring her quite successfully until you just mentioned her
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Reality1 ->

How can ou call them tory distractions R1? it is obvious that all
this is just remainer manufactured!!

Donkeyman! 🙌😁🙌
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

10-06-2020, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
THANK YOU VERY MUCH Donks I was ignoring her quite successfully until you just mentioned her
Ooerr sorry Percy!!

Donkeyman! 😟
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 09:34 PM

Some veg coming from Europe is chlorinated but I don't see any labels on the packaging or complaints from the public. I'd much rather see whether chicken is labelled halal or not.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Some veg coming from Europe is chlorinated but I don't see any labels on the packaging or complaints from the public. I'd much rather see whether chicken is labelled halal or not.

That will change too when we can label processing methods on labels.

Nothing wrong with chlorinated chicken. We should do it here to reduce risks of salmonella.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
That will change too when we can label processing methods on labels.

Nothing wrong with chlorinated chicken. We should do it here to reduce risks of salmonella.
Hi

Six times as many salmonella cases in the USA than the UK.

We concentrate on high hygiene standards on farms and in processing plants.

Chlorine just masks the lab tests, it does not kill all the bacteria.

It is not just that.

USA farm animals are doesd with 5 times as much antibiotics as UK Farm Animals.

Some of these are crucial human antibiotics, leading to antibiotic resistant strains.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top