Join for free
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 12:10 PM

Tassimo coffee maker.

My friend gave it to me.

Anyone got one?

The pods are expensive....I love the coffee...to much!

Plus Tassimo sell hot creamy pods and hot chocolate ones.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 03:02 PM

Re: Tassimo coffee maker.

It's the old ink-jet printer scenario. By the machine cheap and then get ripped off buying ink cartridges for it. Same with coffee pods - I think you can get cheaper `non-branded` pods to fit the various machines but I don't know of their quality.

Think I'll stick with my bean to cup machine.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
It's the old ink-jet printer scenario. By the machine cheap and then get ripped off buying ink cartridges for it. Same with coffee pods - I think you can get cheaper `non-branded` pods to fit the various machines but I don't know of their quality.

Think I'll stick with my bean to cup machine.

I tried Lidl coffee pods..they aren’t compatible with the machine..they work by bar code..
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I tried Lidl coffee pods..they aren’t compatible with the machine..they work by bar code..
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nespresso-C...s%2C176&sr=8-7
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 05:31 PM

I used to have a Tassimo some time back and you are right the pods are expensive, I switched to a Nespresso when it broke down and use L’or coffee pods on average £3.50 for 10 from Asda. The taste is good too.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top