Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2009, 08:25 AM

Marvellous Monday!

I hope it is for you
I woke in the light and for the first time in 4 weeks did not have to reach for painkillers as my first act - hurrah! Hopefully the only way is up now.
It looks like being a nice enough day, so, all being well Dinah and I can resume daily walks. My OH is away till tomorrow evening (I think he left about 5 ... there was a stone cold cup of coffee on my bedside table when I woke at 6 ) so my time is my own .. but I have nothing exciting planned
Have a good day everyone
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2009, 08:36 AM

Re: Marvellous Monday!

Morning Dinahsmum and what a thoughtful hubby you have [thinks I could do with one myself!]
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2009, 09:10 AM

Morning all

Thats good news Dinahsmum, I hope you have a good day, you have just reminded me I haven't taken my tablet yet!

Its going to be a lovely day today, the forecast is for a good week, lets hope they are right this time!

Have a good day all
Trixybird
West Sussex
Trixybird is female  Trixybird has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2009, 10:51 AM

Have a good day everyone Its a fab morning here, and have been out already. Dropped some more bits off to Salvation Army Having a serious de-clutter here!!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2009, 11:18 AM

Mornin all, . . not a bad day here at all, bright spells and there's absolutely no wind.

Got an appointment with the nurse at 2pm, . . now there's a surprise, . . . checked my BP earlier and it's way OTT, . . 216/114, I can't think what's causing this, I must admit all the stress with being ripped off at the Vauxhall garage could be a factor, oh well, you live and learn.

Have a good one folks, and watch the roads.
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2009, 11:24 AM

Nero - Hope all goes well at appointment. DM - Good reainkillers

Beautiful day here, have walked all the Dogs, views across the Channel etc were stunning this morning, couldn't quite sea France though today.

Have a good day!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2009, 11:34 AM

It's a beautiful day - warm and sunny

I've survived a 45 minute walk - am nor cream-crackered! I am so unfit at the mo. Doing the Wii (still can't get over that phrase/word) yesterday, my results were qwap compared with pre-sciatica. Never mind - onwards and upwards!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2009, 12:25 PM

Lovely day here ......yet another day before the heating is switched on!

Just back from a visit to the Garden Centre as I needed some potting compost for my amarylis. What a surprise when we walked through the doors..... it was just like entering a Winter Wonderland, little quaint decorated Victorian rooms, fake snow ......yes, the Christmas decorations were up!! I must say it all looked very pretty though. There were a few black xmas trees decorated with silver and white snowflakes which really did look charming, I had never seen a black tree before.

Enjoy your day everyone!
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2009, 01:36 PM

Beautiful day here, in the 60's and lots of color. I know you put a 'u' in lots of words we don't like color and many where you use 's' we use 'z'.

DM, how great you didn't have to reach for your pain meds, I refuse to take them but I'm sure some day, I will eat my words.

Nero I hope the Dr. can control your BP, it's important to your overall health. I take Prinzide20-25MG and it had done a great job and the only med, I take so far. The generic version is Lisinopril but your Dr. will know best.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2009, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Sweep ->
Nero - Hope all goes well at appointment. DM - Good reainkillers

Beautiful day here, have walked all the Dogs, views across the Channel etc were stunning this morning, couldn't quite sea France though today.

Have a good day!
Sweep, I live two miles from Kent but in the USA

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top